What's new

can your vape cope with a high vg?

lene

Postman
I have a question sorry if its been asked before. How can you find out if your vape can take a high vg? I've got one in my vape and its 80 vg 20 pg. Its coping well. I've got a ikonn 220. I saw a milk shake e juice at 99 vg..I wondered if my vape/ the coil would work.

I have a question sorry if its been asked before. How can you find out if your vape can take a high vg? I've got one in my vape and its 80 vg 20 pg. Its coping well. I've got a ikonn 220. I saw a milk shake e juice at 99 vg..I wondered if my vape/ the coil would work.
no chance. even 80vg will struggle in quite a lot of tanks. 99vg is purely for drippers and not tanks with pre built coils.

Sorry I've tried dozens and it just won't happen on a consistent long term basis. If any one tells you different they are using a max vg juice containing aqueous vg (water based). You need an rta with big juice channel's like the Griffin 25 or even better a rda (dripper) both of these involve building your own coils and wicking.
There's no stock coil tanks on the market that will consistently vape max vg.
I personally don't go over 70/30 even with the biggest coils.

I use 80VG but only in a dripper or RDTA. Would not use it or higher in a normal tank with manufacturer coils as it screws them really quickly.

My thickest DIY is around 85VG (because my flavourings and nic are PG based). Only used on RBAs. I don't have anything stock that can handle it. As for 99%... I'd say that's impossible because even if the flavouring and nic are VG based the actual nic and actual flavouring have got to be more than 1%, surely? I even seen manufacturers claiming 100%VG e-liquid, which is absurd and an obvious lie. What they really mean is it's PG-free.

Back
Top Bottom