What's new

Can someone tell me if??

70/30 is actually probably gonna be ok, but i guess maybe start out with straight vg. Or pick a different brand coil to try (there is no nickel in ka1, so nickel isnt your problem. But the coils still might be, some just suck)

either way, pick one or the other to try, if that doesnt work, try the other. If neither work, vaping may just not b for u. some ppl just cant vape, they just dont get along with it.

Btw, what wattage r u running at, and which coils exactly

And r u using salt or freebase?
If u r using salt, switch to freebase

Hi mate,
Im vaping with no nicotine and using aegis boost coils in the boost plus.
Had a few hoots on the misses vape yesterday and i was ok as am i today so maybe it was the flavour of a certain juice.

One thing now tho is after 24 hours i noticed the flavour has changed of this juice....are the boost coils really that bad ? I mean it is a sweet juice but 24 hours??

Hi mate,
Im vaping with no nicotine and using aegis boost coils in the boost plus.
Had a few hoots on the misses vape yesterday and i was ok as am i today so maybe it was the flavour of a certain juice.

One thing now tho is after 24 hours i noticed the flavour has changed of this juice....are the boost coils really that bad ? I mean it is a sweet juice but 24 hours??
I havent really heard stupendous magical things about those coils, so i dunno, maybe.
Do u vape a whole lot? What flavor r we talking? And how hot r u running the coils.

And being sensitive to a flavor has got to b almost as common as pg, so glad u figured it out.

I havent really heard stupendous magical things about those coils, so i dunno, maybe.
Do u vape a whole lot? What flavor r we talking? And how hot r u running the coils.

And being sensitive to a flavor has got to b almost as common as pg, so glad u figured it out.

Well i used to use a zeus sub ohm tank and the same thing would happen on there.
Just sticking to a boost this time as too much vapour probably isnt going to help me .

Im vaping on prime vapes strawberry trifle mate, damn good juice it is. Just seem to have this problem where flavour is changing affer about 24 hours of use.
Vaping at 30watts on 0.4 ohm coil

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210504-213911_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210504-213911_Gallery.jpg
    918.5 KB · Views: 42
I cant really tell what im looking at. I dont see any bleck or brown tho, which would indicate burning.

After 24 hours, when the taste changes, if u change the coil right away does the flavor come back? Just want to make sure u rnt getting vapors tongue from only vaping one (strong sounding) flavor

If u can swap the coil without changing the juice that would be best.

Fruit flavored juice in a plastic pod constantly being heated and cooled for 24 hrs could also throw off the taste, quite a bit, especially if there is citrus in it

If u can swap the coil without changing the juice that would be best.

Fruit flavored juice in a plastic pod constantly being heated and cooled for 24 hrs could also throw off the taste, quite a bit, especially if there is citrus in it

Sorry mate this is a photo looki g straight down the the mouthpiece into the coil.
Its not black but deffo brown.
I will test with a new coil in the morning.
Ive only had about 5 puffs today and about the sane yesterday as its the misses vape so i wouldnt have thought vapers tongue just yet. But i will test with a new coil tomoz to see if flavour is good again.
If it is good should we think about changing the juices for one with less sweetener i guess??.
Would be a shame as i do live these flavours

I still cant tell from the pic, but yeah, if there is brown in there after one day something is amiss. But thats ok because now we know the probable cause

Have u tried running the wattage about 5-10 lower?

Are u correctly priming the coils by dripping juice into the juice holes and chimney before installing it?

Are you making sure never to let your juice run low?

It is possible i guess that the juice is SO sweet, or maybe there is just something in it, and its causing that.

Or, if u want to stick with the juice more than the pod, try a vaporesso gtx or manik pod, i know those coils r better

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom