What's new

Can someone tell me if??

Fogman

Postman
Can anyone educate me pleaee?

Does vaping 0mg ejuice still constrict my blood vessels and effect blood flow or is that only applicable if i add nicotine?

Thank you

I don't think nicotine does that anyway, but I'm not a doctor.

AFAIK it's all the other shite in cigs that do that.

Yes, it's the nicotine that has that effect.
In moderation the physiological effect is similar to drinking coffee or taking exercise.
Heavy and long term use of nicotine will eventually harden the walls of the arteries. The loss of elasticity means they're not able to open and close as easily.

Vaping 0mg is broadly similar to wearing flared jeans and platform shoes and boogalooing to Gary Glitter.

Can anyone educate me pleaee?

Does vaping 0mg ejuice still constrict my blood vessels and effect blood flow or is that only applicable if i add nicotine?

Thank you
Use KY jelly instead.

DangerousFatherlyCrustacean-max-1mb.gif

Im totally lost now
Scrumpy mentioned flares, platform boots and questionable music. Just thought I'd share what that actually looks like. :D

Yes, it's the nicotine that causes those issues. It's a stimulant. It can be avoided with nic free eliquid.

Scrumpy mentioned flares, platform boots and questionable music. Just thought I'd share what that actually looks like. :D

Yes, it's the nicotine that causes those issues. It's a stimulant. It can be avoided with nic free eliquid.

Thank you mate, yeh im hoping it was more the nicotine in the vape as well as withdraw symptoms.

Back
Top Bottom