What's new

can anyone calculate this for me please?

Just do 3 VG nic shots, 2 PG nic shots and 10ml of flavouring.

It will be 60ml, exactly 50/50, 1.5% nic, and 16.666 % flavouring.

jeez that a lot nicotine! is that common?
none of the vg&pg i bought used?
then again, if it works for her it's 10 bottles for £23

Yes, it’s very common, especially so when you’re not making big ‘plumes’ as you mentioned she doesn’t. In reality it’s only 1.4%. The U.K. max is now 20mg (2%) but some former smokers used to start vaping with 24mg liquids or higher. In the States they regularly sell 50mg (5%) liquids, I think you can get higher.

any help on a new dilemma
my usual vape is sub-ohm 70vg30pg and i prefer the clouds, whereas the wife doesn't
problem is now the colder weather is coming and we've always had the back door open to let the fog escape ;-)
i mixed a trial 50/50 and the fog seems exactly the same!
i don't really want to go stand at the back door like we did when smoking, do i need a new indoor tooter?

any help on a new dilemma
my usual vape is sub-ohm 70vg30pg and i prefer the clouds, whereas the wife doesn't
problem is now the colder weather is coming and we've always had the back door open to let the fog escape ;-)
i mixed a trial 50/50 and the fog seems exactly the same!
i don't really want to go stand at the back door like we did when smoking, do i need a new indoor tooter?

What’s your current toot? If you can tolerate a mtl vape, that would probably be more suited to the situation.

14 or 15 ... I wouldn't be able to tell the difference personally, it's close enough and makes things easy.
i've probably asked too many q's in the same thread, the wife likes higher nic with less plumes, i prefer to stick around the 3mg nic but like the clouds
i bought an emergency vape pen ages ago, but i'd sooner have a cig than that!

btw, i use a dtl vape, strange thing is so does the wife but she can control the power on hers, her usual brand is totally wicked 50/50, i've managed to mix hers myself good enough too which is a bonus

To be truly honest......

I would just buy 1 x 10ml bottle of 50/50 nic shot

then add 2ml of flavouring if also at 50/50
(if flavour is PG then add 2ml pg flavour, 2ml of your vg nic = 4ml 50/50 & then 8ml of 50/50 nic)
*** typo said 2ml of your pg nic when I meant 2ml of YOUR usual vg nic shot to keep it 50/50 ***

anyway 10ml nic + 2ml flavour = 12ml juice @ about 16.666%
the nic level will be a smidge over 1.4mg, say 15mg if using 18mg nic
or a smidge under say 12.5mg if using 15mg nic shot

if you use one nic shot 10ml & add 2ml flavouring
(or 2ml flavour pg then 2ml vg nic topped up with 8ml 50/50 nic)

tbh the bit either way on vg/pg level, the bit either side of 14mg if using 15 or 18mg nic
is not going to matter a great deal as a first test batch
& 2ml flavour = 16.66666666% of 12ml total

I mean you can do the maths n shit but it won't be really far off
plus it keeps the initial batch simple, uses just one nic shot & just 2ml of flavour for testing

if that is almost acceptable you can tweak the next batch of 10ml
(heck even mix first batch & second batch & sample it, to arrive at a possible 3x the charm on next batch)

by the third batch you are nigh on there perhaps and still have 14ml of flavouring left to use
(to make up say 100ml of final batch once you got it all sorted)

That is what I'd do for first batch, 10ml 50/50 & 2ml flavour for an initial first tester bottle
(all you need is say a small syringe say 5ml capacity, draw out 2ml flavour & add to nic)

As usual I tried to simplify it a bit but upon explaining it I made way more complex
yeah 10ml + 2ml flavour is @ 16.6666%, there abouts or a tiny whisker just under 2ml syringe

Last edited:
14 or 15 ... I wouldn't be able to tell the difference personally, it's close enough and makes things easy.
My bad.
I read it as half of 3mg.
Bout time the industry got the decimal point in the right place cos it still causes confusion.

Back
Top Bottom