Vape Superstore
What's new

can anyone calculate this for me please?

korky

Initiate
having toyed around with my own and not too bad 1st attempt , but i'll vape almost anything, and will try other tastes,
the wife has asked for me to have a go for her now,
she is quite fussy and only ever uses totally wicked red label pineapple 1.4 and she will not try any other flavours.

i only have a 20ml bottle of totally wicked pineapple gold standard concentrate to play around with to convince her
their mix is 50/50 vg/pg, my concentrate is pg, my nicshots are 18mg vg
my calculation makes it -2.78 vg? do i need pg nicotine? totally puzzled

Innokin
having toyed around with my own and not too bad 1st attempt , but i'll vape almost anything, and will try other tastes,
she is quite fussy and only ever uses totally wicked red label pineapple 1.4 and she will not try any other flavours.

i only have a 20ml bottle of totally wicked pineapple gold standard concentrate to play around with to convince her
What % do you need to mix the concentrate at ?

What percentage of concentrate are you going for? I think you will need PG nic, or at least 50/50. To make 14mg (1.4%) your mix is going to be mostly nic.

Vape Green

You need 77.78% of 18mg nicotine to make 14mg.
Yes you'll need pg nic shots.

the concentrate is one i don't know, same has my own mixes, i guessed at 15-20%, trial and error but has i don't vape it, way too strong nicotine for me that i can't even guess,
she doesn't usually do plumes of vape, but if i can get the taste nearly right is there a way to it close and get some vg nicotine later and try her with a 70/30 or 80/20 vg/pg mix, just to see if i can get it close

Elux
You need 77.78% of 18mg nicotine to make 14mg.
Yes you'll need pg nic shots.

Straight PG nic shots will make the whole thing almost entirely PG.

The concentrate is PG based, so say mix at 15% flavour and 14mg/ml PG nic will make it 93% PG at a minimum...

If you mix 2ml concentrate and 8ml nic shot you will get 10mls at 14.4 mg nicotine strength and an 80/20 vg/pg mix.
Eta: That's at 20% flavour.

AcmeFog
jeez that a lot nicotine! is that common?
none of the vg&pg i bought used?
then again, if it works for her it's 10 bottles for £23

Royal Flush Vape
3 vg nic shots + 1.34 pg nic shots + 16.66ml flavouring = 60ml of 50pg/50vg 9mg

3 vg nic shots + 2 pg nic shots + 9ml flavouring (Almost 18%) = 59ml of 49pg/51pg

Or thereabouts
****head hurting***

Back
Top Bottom