What's new

Bubbling and Spit back

berat baris kuzu

Hello, I'm using vaperosso luxe s. A week ago i changed my coil and if i fill the tank to above a certain level it starts spit backing and bubbling. I also noticed liquid leaking to bottom of the tank. I thought it was a faulty coil so i put in another coil the same happened. SO i thought the tank was faulty, i bought a new tank( the same tank that comes with the mod) and still same. I also changed the batteries bought brand new ones. Still same. What could be the issue? Can the mod cause this? I'm always using the same liquid, the same coil Vaperosso QF strip 0.15 ohm at the same wattage 65. Dinner lady sweet tobacco 6mg and i tried 3rd coil still same. I contacted Dinner lady to ask if they have made any changes to the substances of the liquid. They said they didn't. They also verified my liquid's authenticity.

Hi and welcome to the planet.
What bottles and ratio of juice are you using. 10 ml ready nic mixed or shortfall where you add nic shots and 50/50 or 70vg/30pg

Hello, I'm using vaperosso luxe s. A week ago i changed my coil and if i fill the tank to above a certain level it starts spit backing and bubbling. I also noticed liquid leaking to bottom of the tank. I thought it was a faulty coil so i put in another coil the same happened. SO i thought the tank was faulty, i bought a new tank( the same tank that comes with the mod) and still same. I also changed the batteries bought brand new ones. Still same. What could be the issue? Can the mod cause this? I'm always using the same liquid, the same coil Vaperosso QF strip 0.15 ohm at the same wattage 65. Dinner lady sweet tobacco 6mg and i tried 3rd coil still same. I contacted Dinner lady to ask if they have made any changes to the substances of the liquid. They said they didn't. They also verified my liquid's authenticity.

Just to make sure... How long have you been using that Kit? Is this the first time you have changed the coil? Are you sure you are putting the replacement coils in properly?

I ask because you are using the same liquid, it happened with 3 different coils and 2 different tanks, so it doesn't sound like its a problem with the liquid, the coils or the tanks, does it? Unless you have a bad set of coils, and are using bad coils from the batch, that is. And no, the mod can't cause your tank to leak.

Hi @berat baris kuzu and welcome.

As @speedfreek67 says, it doesn't sound like a prob with coils / tanks / juice. But I don't know what the cause of the problem is :(

I guess it could be to do with the VG / PG ratio of the liquid. If the tank is designed for subohm juices (I think the luxe is), a higher VG mix might be more suitable.

If it only happens when the tank is almost full, I have experienced that before, and the only solution I have found is not to fill the tank past 2/3 or 3/4.

The tank that comes with the luxe s is meant to be spit back proof :) https://www.vaporesso.com/vape-kits/luxe-s

1. Dinner lady 50/50
2. shortfills
3. Dinner lady.

I am guessing you have purchased the 50/50 as it is thinner than the shortfills and that is the cause of your problems. the 50/50 range is quite new so maybe you have been used to the older version and maybe due to the packaging/ label change you haven't noticed . My suggestion is buy the shortfills and add 1 nic shot only or again you will be watering it down to much. If you are buying 10 ml bottles don't buy 50/50 or nic salts. Buy the standard 6mg in 10ml .
Leaking can happen with subtanks, the change in room temp overnight is the main cause. close the airflow when you fill the tank,

Thanks a lot all for your reply this seems like a very welcoming community.

Hi and welcome to the planet.
What bottles and ratio of juice are you using. 10 ml ready nic mixed or shortfall where you add nic shots and 50/50 or 70vg/30pg

I'm sorry I don't understand the terms you are using. Could you dumbify it for me ? :) The vendor lists the liquid as 70 VG / 30 PG, 6MG. It's all i could gather. Prior to 3 coil changes I didn't have this problem.

Just to make sure... How long have you been using that Kit? Is this the first time you have changed the coil? Are you sure you are putting the replacement coils in properly?

I ask because you are using the same liquid, it happened with 3 different coils and 2 different tanks, so it doesn't sound like its a problem with the liquid, the coils or the tanks, does it? Unless you have a bad set of coils, and are using bad coils from the batch, that is. And no, the mod can't cause your tank to leak.

I've been using the kit since april 2020. It's not the first time I've changed the coil. I usually change the coil at 7000 - 8000 puffs. The tank came with an extra coil that is identical to mine. Do you think it's a faulty batch?
1. Dinner lady 50/50
2. shortfills
3. Dinner lady.

I am guessing you have purchased the 50/50 as it is thinner than the shortfills and that is the cause of your problems. the 50/50 range is quite new so maybe you have been used to the older version and maybe due to the packaging/ label change you haven't noticed . My suggestion is buy the shortfills and add 1 nic shot only or again you will be watering it down to much. If you are buying 10 ml bottles don't buy 50/50 or nic salts. Buy the standard 6mg in 10ml .
Leaking can happen with subtanks, the change in room temp overnight is the main cause. close the airflow when you fill the tank,

I used the same batch of the liquid when I changed the coil, before the change it didn't leak.

Could you guys explain the terms shortfills and 50/50 ?

I also want to add that, I'm pretty sure the tank is sealed very well. I know spit back happens when it's not sealed correctly.

I'm sorry I don't understand the terms you are using. Could you dumbify it for me ? :) The vendor lists the liquid as 70 VG / 30 PG, 6MG. It's all i could gather. Prior to 3 coil changes I didn't have this problem.

what bottles, ie 10ml small bottles that have nicotine in them.
shortfill, ie 60ml or above size with zero nicotine
50/50 is 50% VG (makes the clouds) and PG (gives the throat hit and holds the flavour)
50/50 is best at low wattage for mouth to lung vaping like when you smoked. average wattage 10-20watts
70vg/30pg is better for direct to lung. the higher vg makes bigger clouds as you will use much higher wattage. average wattage 30w-200watt

sorry, we get so used to using term whih could sound double dutch to others.
this is what the UK has just in case your somewhere else in the world.
10ml TPD bottles are 10ml bottle pre mixed with nicotine upto 18/20mg. these have been tested and passed under the tobaco products directive.

shortfills are literally that. a larger bottle 60ml/100/120ml which is short filled to leave enough room to add nicotine shots. these zero nicotine larger bottles came about to get around the tpd law above. juice with nicotine at one point could cost upto £1500 to get tested. zero shortfills did not have to be tested as they had no nicotine in them.

so a 50ml shortfill of zero nicotine juice would need 1 x 18mg nicotine shot mixed in to make it 60ml at 3mg nic strength.
to make it 6mg you would need 2 x 18mg nic shots but then you would not have enough space in the bottle. this is why they are more designed towards 3mg vapers. also the more nic shots you add the weaker the original flavour will become.
hope that makes more sense.

Hey all update on the situation. I tried 4th coin and it doesnt spit back anymore. I guess it was faulty batch of coils.

Back
Top Bottom