What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Bubblegum Flavour

the 88vape bubblegum is decent , I like it but it has a strict sweet spot as power and coils used to get a nice flavour
88Vape it's the first shop I tried online not sure I will bother with Bubblegum now, when I have something bad it puts me off trying it again. been looking through what seems like 100s of vendors everyday and some seem decent but some have prices that are way above what I consider good value for money. I am still MTL so it's harder finding liquids or I am finding it harder, had some help off the odd members with which they think are good retailers plus my son who vapes keeps me updated on most things vaping. I am supposed to be trying DTL but keep putting it off, might try later on.

Another here for Dinner Lady Bubble Trouble i love bubble gum juices and this has got to be the nearest to the real thing great taste :D

Just washed the pod out that had Bubblegum in and it still smells of it, was going to put some Tobacco nic salts in but think it might ruin the taste, I will just leave it open for a while hoping the smell will go, the smell of the Bubblegum juice is quite nice but the taste is awful.

Gnarrrrrr. I had one recently that was a proper bubble gum flavour, I stumped remembering which it was. I'll look though my old bottles, to see it I can identify it. I do remember it was over £10 for 25ml, though. Watch this space.

Just washed the pod out that had Bubblegum in and it still smells of it, was going to put some Tobacco nic salts in but think it might ruin the taste, I will just leave it open for a while hoping the smell will go, the smell of the Bubblegum juice is quite nice but the taste is awful.
Some flavors can stick with a coil. Even with a good cleaning, I've had to change out the coil and the bad flavor will still be an after taste for a while in that tank.

Jerry

Back
Top Bottom