What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Bubblegum Flavour

LordOdin

Veteran
I am new to vaping and fancied trying different flavours, so I bought some Diamond Mist Bubblegum flavour and I have to say it must be the worst out of the few I have tried liquids. Although it actually smells nice and is reminiscent of Bubblegum the taste is nothing like the smell. I would recommend not buying this. If it was a choice of going back to smoking or vaping this I would definitely go back to smoking. Has anyone else tried it ?.

Bubble gum is an enigma.
Google bubble gum flavour and see what you figure out :22:

Just have, but don't see the enigma, to me Bubblegum is a flavour that I liked when I was a kid, the enigma for me is how they can say it's Bubblegum when it tastes nothing like Bubblegum,

Okay lets try it a different way.
What does bubble gum taste like to you?

It tastes like Bubblegum like the chewy sweet I had as a kid, there was Bubblegum that had different flavours and there was chewing gum like Wriggleys, Bubblegum was a bit like the Juicy Fruit chewing gum taste

I am new to vaping and fancied trying different flavours, so I bought some Diamond Mist Bubblegum flavour and I have to say it must be the worst out of the few I have tried liquids. Although it actually smells nice and is reminiscent of Bubblegum the taste is nothing like the smell. I would recommend not buying this. If it was a choice of going back to smoking or vaping this I would definitely go back to smoking. Has anyone else tried it ?.
its a bugger to mix...as you say never tastes as it should or smells

iirc chubby bubble was ok

I just had this argument with my wife last night. She had been using some of my bubble gum flavour concentrates in cake icing.

She said: Didn't taste like bubblegum

I said: What do you think bubblegum should taste like?

She said: "Bazooka Joe

I said: Well, that's only one kind of bubblegum with it's own flavour profile. Probably has some strawberry and banana in it.....

It went south from there.....

the 88vape bubblegum is decent , I like it but it has a strict sweet spot as power and coils used to get a nice flavour

Back
Top Bottom