What's new

Bought a SMOK ALIEN 220W Mod with TFV8 Baby Beast Tank

I paid just over £30 for the alien 220w which seemed a good price since everywhere else it was near £60 , soz but i prefer the look of the 220w over polar kit but thanks anyways. Just gonna have see how it goes when i get me hands on it.

Have you tried anything like it before? It’ll be very different from the pen style vapes you’re used to. Let us know how you get on with it, and if you find the tank isn’t for you, we can always recommend another that you can use on the alien :)

The baby beast is compatible with eleaf HW coils. If you don't get on with the supplied smok coils try the eleaf HW-M and HW-N coils. Both are mesh and last ages with good flavour.

Thanks mitz, yeah so until i try then i'll find out but a noob question what diffrences are the -M -N. Has it to do with wattage and ohms and will they fit with baby beast tank unit or will i have to buy eleaf. Im not flushed with cash at the moment another reason to go from smoking to vape.

Thanks mitz, yeah so until i try then i'll find out but a noob question what diffrences are the -M -N. Has it to do with wattage and ohms and will they fit with baby beast tank unit or will i have to buy eleaf. Im not flushed with cash at the moment another reason to go from smoking to vape.

No worries mate. Yes, the eleaf HW coils will fit the baby beast unit. The difference between the M and N variant is in the mesh they use. The wire gauge is different as is the spacing of the wire in the mesh.

The HW-M is .15 ohm 50w - 100w
The HW-N is .20 ohm 40w - 90w
The HW-N dual core is .25 ohm 25w - 65w

I can't find it now the list but the tfv8 baby beast/tfv12 baby prince/ hellbeast are all compatible with a large amount of coils from different brands. Smok coils are quite bad .

Thanks peoples, ive saved list to my faves.
As an old smok tfv vaper, the tfv8 baby beast is the least leaky one. Just remove the fill cap gasket and rub it with liquid,will help seal a lot better, keep the tank always almost full ( not full full) and avoid as much as possible leaving it on a side.

Realised that if a tfv12 baby prince user is watching, those have a problem with the fill gasket . Best seal is achieved with a tfv8 baby beast gasket ( a bit thicker) also rub it with oil before.

Realised that if a tfv12 baby prince user is watching, those have a problem with the fill gasket . Best seal is achieved with a tfv8 baby beast gasket ( a bit thicker) also rub it with oil before.
I know what you mean but some may take that literally and start wiping the seals with castrol GTX.
Oil and the word oil do not belong on the same planet as vaping.

Back
Top Bottom