What's new

Big juice uk

is lemon tart that good Mick ?
It is pretty good mate, yes, but I find the flavour comes and goes for some reason. The lemon meringue (imo) is much better for my taste. Sharper and more refreshing.

I done an order today , wicked haze , the grinch and skittlebomb :-) thanks for the discount code !

Hi,

Sorry for the very late reply, not been active recently! But we are going to be looking at getting the Nastier Juice Concentrates live for today, fingers crossed! Between the Fantasi Concentrates and the Nastier Juice they are both very good sellers. There is some very nice flavours in there.

Kind Regards,
Zak.

Hi,

Sorry for the very late reply, not been active recently! But we are going to be looking at getting the Nastier Juice Concentrates live for today, fingers crossed! Between the Fantasi Concentrates and the Nastier Juice they are both very good sellers. There is some very nice flavours in there.

Kind Regards,
Zak.
Thanks for the reply ! Have you got anything in the shake and vape range that tastes like FAR candy punch ?

Thanks for the reply ! Have you got anything in the shake and vape range that tastes like FAR candy punch ?

Hi @Savageluke unfortunately we do not, buddy! But we have just launched the "Nastier Juice" under a new name "Meanie Juice" as concentrates now, we have been a little snowed under so didnt get round to it the other day but it is all up now!

Kind Regards,
Zak.

Hi @Savageluke unfortunately we do not, buddy! But we have just launched the "Nastier Juice" under a new name "Meanie Juice" as concentrates now, we have been a little snowed under so didnt get round to it the other day but it is all up now!

Kind Regards,
Zak.
I wouldn't know what to do with a concentrate lol. To be honest it was new to me just pouring the nic shot in the big bottle lol the flavours smelt so strong ! Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom