What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Beta testing JV

I'll leave the naming to everyone else. Not very imaginative. My dog is called Charle and my last remaining 20yo cat is called baby girl, coz she was the only girl in the litter lol :D

So will that fit on and work properly on the S22 battery? Or will I have to buy a new kit for it?

The one thing I love about my S22 is that it's just like holding an overgrown swan or rizla lighter in my hand. :D

They could call it the Jackymesh.

I'd definitely change that drip tip, or at least the colour it looks like a traffic cone up there, not very original but why not the sandstorm tank?

Jeez, I like the mouth tip, it's PEI and I really like the amber colour it comes in, it's only produced in amber colours and is very resilient. basically it's an upgrade to using ABS which we could do in any colour. May be the render doesn't do it justice, my taste levels must be suffering because I love the look of PEI, the sort of frosted opaqueness, but I standa corrected if everybody hates it : )

This is what it should resemble:

Jeez, I like the mouth tip, it's PEI and I really like the amber colour it comes in, it's only produced in amber colours and is very resilient. basically it's an upgrade to using ABS which we could do in any colour. May be the render doesn't do it justice, my taste levels must be suffering because I love the look of PEI, the sort of frosted opaqueness, but I standa corrected if everybody hates it : )

This is what it should resemble:

lol don't get upset! :( It's not personal... promise. :giverose:

To me that colour, same as on the wasp, looks like silicone, like on the teet of a baby's bottle, that's got really dirty and manky lol. But that's just me. :)

lol don't get upset! :( It's not personal... promise. :giverose:

To me that colour, same as on the wasp, looks like silicone, like on the teet of a baby's bottle, that's got really dirty and manky lol. But that's just me. :)

I kind of see what you mean, having had to wash many bottles in the last 2 years, but I had not made that leap : ) there are only really a few approaches with the tip that can be done due to it having the thread on the bottom (like the S22 but bigger). I am not a fan of steel tips, and I thought a change to this might be nice, but each to their own.........as head of products at JAC I might just throw my weight around on this to get my PEI tip, I had my heart really set on it. There will always be the adapter for any tip, and I won't make that PEI, we'll also have other tips in different diameter that are ABS.

No offence taken though, all comments are good.

I would be put off by the shape of the drip not the colour . From previous experience with the moonshot tank that shape drip tip is less than comfortable to use... In my opinion anyways.

I would be put off by the shape of the drip not the colour . From previous experience with the moonshot tank that shape drip tip is less than comfortable to use... In my opinion anyways.

point taken, I think we may put 2 options in, I've tried it and it is comfortable, but that's my take and it's definitely not going to suit everybody. Will get some proper feedback when we do the pre-production batch testing group here, so look out for it, if you fancy trying it (next 6 weeks hopefully)

Back
Top Bottom