What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Beta testing JV

okay, no problem, options there if you wish. We should have the S25 tank ready soon and that's using a stock mesh coil, we'll be getting units for testing in around 10 weeks (hopefully).

Oooh interesting! What's the difference from the S22, apart from the coils?

I'll let them know to send you out some replacements without needing to return, don't worry. I'll pop by CS when I head for lunch.
I did contact them and then caved in pain, but when I was able to check emails, they said they were sending 2 of the standard 1.0ohm. Thanks so much. Your customer service can't be beaten! :)

I did contact them and then caved in pain, but when I was able to check emails, they said they were sending 2 of the standard 1.0ohm. Thanks so much. Your customer service can't be beaten! :)

not a problem, when I spoke to them, they were already arranging it anyway.

Oooh interesting! What's the difference from the S22, apart from the coils?

well it's 25 dia, It's got the knurled sandstorm finish and we're also looking at some high wear black finishes, but not confirmed yet, if we can stay within budget we'll do PVD for the black. It increase the airflow capacity to 6mm bore, for full DL (basically the same as a something like the baby beast, it's comes with a PEI mouth tip, but we will have other shapes and ones for MTL, and if using as MTL you'll get more capacity from it, as those coils are a lot smaller than the new stuff. It also has 2 windows.

I'll try and get a picture of it.

s25 new colours.png

here's a pic of the 2 finishes, not a brilliant render, it will have different style tips available as well, and as yet we don't even have a name for it, so feel free to suggest one

View attachment 158274

here's a pic of the 2 finishes, not a brilliant render, it will have different style tips available as well, and as yet we don't even have a name for it, so feel free to suggest one
I'll leave the naming to everyone else. Not very imaginative. My dog is called Charle and my last remaining 20yo cat is called baby girl, coz she was the only girl in the litter lol :D

So will that fit on and work properly on the S22 battery? Or will I have to buy a new kit for it?

The one thing I love about my S22 is that it's just like holding an overgrown swan or rizla lighter in my hand. :D

I'll leave the naming to everyone else. Not very imaginative. My dog is called Charle and my last remaining 20yo cat is called baby girl, coz she was the only girl in the litter lol :D

So will that fit on and work properly on the S22 battery? Or will I have to buy a new kit for it?

The one thing I love about my S22 is that it's just like holding an overgrown swan or rizla lighter in my hand. :D

It's 25mm so it'll overhang, but all the adjustments made for the S25 will filter down to the S22 and s17 tanks in the coming months, we are just working on an update to them now the S25 is done.

I'd definitely change that drip tip, or at least the colour it looks like a traffic cone up there, not very original but why not the sandstorm tank?

Back
Top Bottom