What's new

Beta testing JV

Ebony

Postman
Hi all
Firstly I’m asking on here because JV don’t have their customer service think working at the moment. Also sorry for the daft question in advanve.

JV have released their new mtl coils for beta testing. They’ve limited how much you can order and are selling them as singles & are requesting feed back at a reduced price. Does beta testing mean if you order them, you may get one that does not work or it will work but not good?
I am really pleased that they’ve have produced a sub range mtl coil set and was planning to order when they have been fully tested. I.e not beta as I don’t want to have a bad experience. I’m really hoping I’m gonna like them when I try.

Any clarification would be appreciated

Cheers Ebs

Hi all
Firstly I’m asking on here because JV don’t have their customer service think working at the moment. Also sorry for the daft question in advanve.

JV have released their new mtl coils for beta testing. They’ve limited how much you can order and are selling them as singles & are requesting feed back at a reduced price. Does beta testing mean if you order them, you may get one that does not work or it will work but not good?
I am really pleased that they’ve have produced a sub range mtl coil set and was planning to order when they have been fully tested. I.e not beta as I don’t want to have a bad experience. I’m really hoping I’m gonna like them when I try.

Any clarification would be appreciated

Cheers Ebs

The Beta is really to make sure things are right before mass production, and yes there is a chance they may have an issue. We have run a small group of testers here, and took a bit of feedback from them, we have then made some adjustments and made a bigger batch to run the Beta with more people, and make sure the adjustments are working. No matter how much you plan and test, until you get a product on a decent scale into customers hands, you don't really know the issues, as people will use in different ways, and also as you increase production it can alter consistency. So the Beta is to provide customers a chance to try them and feedback, it's basically a chance to try a product early and give your opinion of it. If you did purchase the Beta product and were unhappy with it, you just contact us and you'll get a refund, but hopefully it's at a stage where you think that it's worth the money, we wouldn't put them out we weren't reasonably confident in them. I've been testing myself, and I'd say there is a slight wicking issue on some of the 0.7ohm, but that's with 80% VG, so we'll see if other people have issues as well, the o.45ohm appears to be fine though.

The Beta is really to make sure things are right before mass production, and yes there is a chance they may have an issue. We have run a small group of testers here, and took a bit of feedback from them, we have then made some adjustments and made a bigger batch to run the Beta with more people, and make sure the adjustments are working. No matter how much you plan and test, until you get a product on a decent scale into customers hands, you don't really know the issues, as people will use in different ways, and also as you increase production it can alter consistency. So the Beta is to provide customers a chance to try them and feedback, it's basically a chance to try a product early and give your opinion of it. If you did purchase the Beta product and were unhappy with it, you just contact us and you'll get a refund, but hopefully it's at a stage where you think that it's worth the money, we wouldn't put them out we weren't reasonably confident in them. I've been testing myself, and I'd say there is a slight wicking issue on some of the 0.7ohm, but that's with 80% VG, so we'll see if other people have issues as well, the o.45ohm appears to be fine though.
I've got one of each in my basket. Hope they're still available on Monday. Before they get here I'm gonna try the DTL 1.0 I've got, so I can see the difference.

im still loving the dtl 0.5 which i use daily.
sadly i cant comment on the new coils as i didnt try them but if they are anything like the ones already available they will be stonkingly good.

Cheers for the clarification, I’m gonna wait, till testing is complete then order. I’m looking forward to try the 0.7 ohm in particular also.

Thanks to all who replied. I’m gonna place an order after the testing is complete.

I felt silly asking - thanks for your patience

Ebs

Thanks to all who replied. I’m gonna place an order after the testing is complete.

I felt silly asking - thanks for your patience

Ebs

No questions are silly. We all gotta learn somehow. By the way, I have just ordered some of 0.7 ohm beta coils, so will try to remember to post something here when I've had a try.

Back
Top Bottom