What's new

Best wicking cotton to use

John68

Postman
hi again,
Can I ask what is the best wicking material to use
I am using candy cotton, but to be honest I don’t know any different.
I have seen muji ?
Welcome your advice please

muji is the cheapest thing that will last you at least a year for about £3 I use it it all the time and i've found that if you leave for a long time the fibres fluff even more and the better it gets.

I have a feeling you are going to here cotton bacon a fair bit in the thread now you have asked if I honest it’s all iv used since I started vaping so can compare it to anything but I’m more than happy with it

Cotton is a very personal choice and you’ll likely get fifty different answers in the next few pages.

Personally I like Bacon Prime. And that’s that for me [emoji4]

Yeah, bacon for me too. I've tried a few other's but always go back to cotton bacon.

A lot depends on your vaping style.

If you're dripping, an old sock would do, and if you're vaping MTL at low watts then a good cotton is no good because it wicks too well and can flood.

For high wattage DTL you need a premium cotton, and Cotton Candy is one of the best.

Same as you guys above I prefer cotton bacon over the others I have tried also

Hi, yea me too. I've tried a few organic cottons but have started to use cotton bacon prime and really don't see the need to try anything different any more. Easy to use and great results.
I am sub ohm vaping with high VG liquids no problems what so ever. Would recommend to anyone.

Back
Top Bottom