What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Best wattage settings for Eleaf iStick

Iftkhar Rashid

Postman
Ey up
Been with the this for a week and been using it as setup by B&M store at 40-45w. Been all good with the M2 coil.
Now with the N2 coil I reckon I need to fiddle a bit to get best flavor.
Watts the deal with wattage? Lol.
Higher for higher VG?
This N2 coil seems to blaze a lot warmer with the same 40-45w

Thanks again

There is no 'best' check the recommended power range for the specific coil and adjust to how YOU like it.

Hi OP. I'm not familiar with the coil, but it might say on the coil what wattage range it's rated for, such as 40w - 80w best at 50w. I would tend to start at 35w for a bit, then increase the wattage by five until I'm happy with the flavour.

which istick is it your using as there are quite a few.
also as you mentioned M2 coils is it the falcon tank you have?

which istick is it your using as there are quite a few.
also as you mentioned M2 coils is it the falcon tank you have?
Sorry it's the Istick Mix - Ello Tank - Came with HW-N2 and HW-M2 coils. The M2 vaped much nicer so i'll be picking them up when I re-stock.
The N2 coil in there now seems a bit iffy - same juices - don't think I've got the 'sweet spot' yet!

Sorry it's the Istick Mix - Ello Tank - Came with HW-N2 and HW-M2 coils. The M2 vaped much nicer so i'll be picking them up when I re-stock.
The N2 coil in there now seems a bit iffy - same juices - don't think I've got the 'sweet spot' yet!
The N2 coil has a wattage rage of 40-90. You should start at 40 and go up in 5w increments, i would expect to kick in at about 60w

Cheers, lol busted that coil. So I've used up 2 of the supplied with device in 8 days - good bad or ugly!?
Cracked open the Horizon Falcon just now. Thank you bargain basement & Cloustix!
Is there any detriment to tank/coil/device say for using a lower wattage - i.e the Falcon M1 in the tank now - rated 70-100w - am using at 50w so far?

Back
Top Bottom