What's new

Best mtl

The simple answer to your question (sorry) .... is that there isn't a 'best' there never has been and there never will be, there are lots and lots of tanks and devices that all do things slightly differently. Some are easier to build, some leak, some offer more options for airflow, some hold more or less liquid, some have stock coil heads that taste amazing but don't last very long. Some will annoy you for various reasons while other people won't be bothered by those exact things. Some will work very well with your favourite e-liquids and others won't.

best advice I can give you is to buy a nice good quality mod (variable power battery device) that will last you for years and then try as many different styles of tanks as you can until you start to narrow down the kind of thing that works best for you.

That's a point.. did you want something you can build? Can't remember lol

The simple answer to your question (sorry) .... is that there isn't a 'best' there never has been and there never will be, there are lots and lots of tanks and devices that all do things slightly differently. Some are easier to build, some leak, some offer more options for airflow, some hold more or less liquid, some have stock coil heads that taste amazing but don't last very long. Some will annoy you for various reasons while other people won't be bothered by those exact things. Some will work very well with your favourite e-liquids and others won't.

best advice I can give you is to buy a nice good quality mod (variable power battery device) that will last you for years and then try as many different styles of tanks as you can until you start to narrow down the kind of thing that works best for you.
Yea it's trying to find the right one to begin with that's the problem lol I've got a few ideas to look at now so I'll think on it .. weigh up the pros and cons etc

Not necessarily just one with good flavour, not bothered about the cloud and one that dosen't burn juice really quickly also a good throat hit

What are you using at the moment and what do you like/dislike about it?

The other advantage of buying from China is that you are not subject to TPD restrictions, so you can buy tanks larger than 2ml, which cant be sold in UK

I have a smok osub tc 80w I don't like it as there isn't much of a throat hit, the batteries don't last and I can easily get through 10ml of juice in a day it's too much and I like to puff a lot to keep me off the cigs

Back
Top Bottom