What's new

Best mtl

Alethea Jones

Initiate
Hi guys what would you all vote to be the best mtl vape .. one that dosen't burn up about 3 bottles of juice a day!!

Do you mean the best tank? Are you looking for stock coil tanks or re-buildables?

Do you mean the best tank? Are you looking for stock coil tanks or re-buildables?
Anything to be honest. What I want is to go back to a simple all day vape that gives good flavour, not bothered about the cloud and one where the battery will last me all day and dosen't burn juices too quickly ... not asking for much lol [emoji4] I don't even care if it's a stick one x

Been pretty impressed with the Zenith from Innokin, top fill, easy coil replacement, good flavour. 0.8 or 1.6 coils, the 1.6 only needs about 13 watts, so doesn't drink juice or drain your battery.

I'd go for a rebuildable tank with an old-school spaced coil using NiChr or Kanthal 0.25 or 0.3 mm diameter, 5 to 6 turns on 2.5 or 3 mm depending on the atty. Should end up at 1.2 to 1.5 ohm on your liking. This fired at 10-20 watts, relaxed vape.
Atty depending on your budget and mood to invest, Taifun GT3 , maybe Vandy Vape Berserker.
Maybe wait for Berserker rda, if squonking is for you.

An all in one pen style I recommend the Innokin T18 or T20. Easy used and not hard on the juice at all. I quit smoking with the T18 and I still have it working perfectly 5 moths later.

For an MTL tank with premade coils the Aspire Nautilus 2. Uses low wattages and runs on many lower powered internal battery mods.Two coil options which are both good.

Just my personal recommendations and there will be many more I'm sure

Yep, the Innokin Enduras are good, as is the Zenith, or the Nautilus tanks for pre-made coils, either the Nautilus 2 or the originals. For rebuildables I've recently fallen for the Berserker Mini, which gives a really nice, flavourful, 'properly' restricted MTL vape. If you want a bit more air through then I doubt you'll get better, or simpler, than the Doggystyled clones on the Chinese sites like Fasttech or Gearbest ....... and certainly not cheaper! :D

Hi and welcome @Alethea Jones :)

For me it's the Nautilus Mini by far, matched by the @JAC Vapour S22 because it's easier to fill!

The Nautilus Mini is just the tank so you would need a mod to stick it on. I have 2.

The S22 comes as a matching set. The whole thing feels like holding a slightly larger Swan or Rizla lighter in your hand. To fill you just unscrew the drip tip and pour it in. I have 3

Back
Top Bottom