What's new

best MTL for Nicotine Salts ???

severn

Initiate
HI,

I am an ex smoker for 3 weeks now but looking for the right set up for me continue to carry on vaping being smoke free..

So far..i started using a Myblu and overall i really like the the throat hit using 20% Minimal nicotine salts but the coils do not last very long at all .
I bought an Aspire Breeze 2 but i'm finding that the 1 ohm coil does not provide anywhere the strength of hit that the Myblu does and i'm quite dissapointed with it .
Ideally i'm looking for a vape system that has coils / pods that last a decent amount of time and are easy to replace ideally with at least 3ml capacity , low maintenance , provides a good strong MTL throat hit and decent battery life . Maybe one step up from the pod systems ?

Any Ideas please ?

Thanks
Jon

HI,

I am an ex smoker for 3 weeks now but looking for the right set up for me continue to carry on vaping being smoke free..

So far..i started using a Myblu and overall i really like the the throat hit using 20% Minimal nicotine salts but the coils do not last very long at all .
I bought an Aspire Breeze 2 but i'm finding that the 1 ohm coil does not provide anywhere the strength of hit that the Myblu does and i'm quite dissapointed with it .
Ideally i'm looking for a vape system that has coils / pods that last a decent amount of time and are easy to replace ideally with at least 3ml capacity , low maintenance , provides a good strong MTL throat hit and decent battery life . Maybe one step up from the pod systems ?

Any Ideas please ?

Thanks
Jon
Just a thought Jon, have you tried the 0.6 ohm coil in the Breeze 2 with the airflow opened up a bit more. Should hit harder.
@severn
Cheers Jon [emoji6]

Last edited:
HI,

Any Ideas please ?

Thanks
Jon
@bellyman
Any suggestions mate.

I think your on the right track. I've been vaping some element tobacco nut Mic salts in an aspire pocket x over the last week for a test and with the 0.6 ohm coil a few toots leaves me bandy.
I'd go with the lower ohm coil before replacing any gear.

thanks you guys .

Jon..i've been trying out the 0.6 coil today and its better than i thought it would be . It does seem like a drier tighter kind of vape . i thought the idea with Mtl was that
you generally went for a higher resistance coils ?
just looking at a few other options ..possibly something like a Vapresso drizzle ?

Larger, sub-Ohm tanks have often been known to come out with with extra MTL drip tips (narrower than usual), as well as adjustable airflow (very common)…meaning you should still be able to enjoy a MTL hit or stealth vape with a coil rated at 0.7-0.9 Ohm. And adjust the watts to suit

The classic subtank or it's more modern top fill sibling the toptank mini has a perfectly viable set of mtl airflow holes and the option of a 1.5ohm coil.
Mrs kid has used the 0.5 ohm coil mtl for years. I first tried Dr salts in it and three draws put me on my backside. It has a standard 510 drip tip so will accept any mtl drip tip you want to put on it.

If all else fails, the S22 from Jac Vapour is perfect for nic salts!

It also switches from MTL to DTL with the switch of a coil, and there's now turbo coils too :D

The Exceed Edge might hit the spot but the 0.6ohm Breeze coil will.
On the Exceed you have refillable pods, choice of replaceable coils and great quality.

Got one of these on order, Exceed I mean. Have used the coils before and found them at least as good as Nautilus 2 coils, if not better.

Back
Top Bottom