What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Best mtl for flavor (rta)

Marios777

Initiate
Hello guys.First message.Happy owner of cthulu hastur, obs engine2 and Zeus single.

I m looking for my next mtl rta.
I m looking almost exclusively on flavour.If the machine can produce and some clouds is a plus but not necessary.

The choices are:
Goblin mini v3
Gus phenomenon
Kayfun prime
Hussar rta
Dwarv rta

Give me your opinions

If I may suggest another for consideration, I'd certainly have a look at the KF Lite 2019, excellent tank and the YFTK clone is a fraction of the price of an authentic.

I'd cross the goblin off, I don't think it's that great personally and no better than what you have already.

Ephro True
Hastur Mini
KF Lite 2019

Worth mentioning the three above have different build styles so worth taking into consideration when choosing.

BTW the True and Hastur are relegated atm as the Lite is preferred due to ease of build, durability, style, and gnats pip on flavour.

I'd cross the goblin off, I don't think it's that great personally and no better than what you have already.

Plus it doesn't sit well with the rest of them on the list ;)

I'd personally stay away from the Phenomenon, although it is a phenomenal tank for flavour and bringing out nuances in a juice, its wicking is fickle, I know a couple of people who have it for 4-5 years in daily use and still get a flood from time to time with no reason.

If you're looking at high end I'd like to throw in the FeV 4.5 ;)

Whow guys lot of feedback so far... Thank y very much.I read a lot of positive things about dwarv and leaning heavily to it.
Phenomenon was about my patriotic felling (lol,i m greek).
Never heard of true or fev 4.5.
For the kaifun (2019) i have heard mixed opinions.

I m looking for a better flavor than my hastur which is really really good.

Whow guys lot of feedback so far... Thank y very much.I read a lot of positive things about dwarv and leaning heavily to it.
Phenomenon was about my patriotic felling (lol,i m greek).
Never heard of true or fev 4.5.
For the kaifun (2019) i have heard mixed opinions.

I m looking for a better flavor than my hastur which is really really good.
If you want Greek then you could look at the DRAM 2 rta that was released earlier this year.

Back
Top Bottom