What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Best E-Juice Vendor in the UK

I would recommend you to buy all of your vape items from , they have a large variety of products and currently they are offering discount on the occasion of Black Friday.
so i take it by this you work for them then?:)
just a word of warning from many that have been caught out by this.

avoid like the plague people as these are drop shippers and not based in the uk at all as stock comes from china.

Last edited:
How did you get on the with Digbys @Banjostring ?
I had a small try of the Digbys Mums Custard and it seems pretty good, going to leave it to steep a while longer. I haven't tried the Oriental Plunder or Red Bread yet but will give them a try later on tonight. The Stalker is very nice, a sweet fruity aniseed. I still have the Rheum and another whose name escapes me at the moment to try yet. I'll get back to you when I've tried the Plunder and Bread later

I had a small try of the Digbys Mums Custard and it seems pretty good, going to leave it to steep a while longer. I haven't tried the Oriental Plunder or Red Bread yet but will give them a try later on tonight. The Stalker is very nice, a sweet fruity aniseed. I still have the Rheum and another whose name escapes me at the moment to try yet. I'll get back to you when I've tried the Plunder and Bread later

No worries, when the thread was bumped it just reminded me and I was curious. :)

I would recommend you to buy all of your vape items from ecigwarehouse.co.uk, they have a large variety of products and currently they are offering discount on the occasion of Black Friday.

what a load of rubbish well known for bad practices. AVOID. And they can stick their Black Friday deals. You want to have a look on ecigone you won't go near ecigshithouse again.

I would recommend you to buy all of your vape items from ecigwarehouse.co.uk, they have a large variety of products and currently they are offering discount on the occasion of Black Friday.
upload_2020-11-20_16-12-4.png

From Trustpilot. And they are not wrong.

Back
Top Bottom