What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Best coils for Kylin mini??

Adi C

Hi all.

Looking for a bit of advice. I have just bought a Kylin Mini and am using with the eleaf istick 80w. I usually vape between 45 and 55watts and wondered what would be the best type of prebuilt coil to use with my mod? Any tips/help would be great!
Cheers :-)

Ive been using the geekvape coils lately for a single coil deck and they are working well. I'm assuming they'd fit without any adjustments but really don't know.

You can pick them up from fasttech for a few pounds but expect to wait a while for delivery. Alternatively (better but more expensive) you could buy the runny nose coils or pick up a large pack of demon killer coils - they're ok but cheap and will let you test the different coil types out

Ive been using the geekvape coils lately for a single coil deck and they are working well. I'm assuming they'd fit without any adjustments but really don't know.

You can pick them up from fasttech for a few pounds but expect to wait a while for delivery. Alternatively (better but more expensive) you could buy the runny nose coils or pick up a large pack of demon killer coils - they're ok but cheap and will let you test the different coil types out

Thanks for the advice guys much appreciated. Seem to remember a chap in my local vape shop mentioning ni80 coils so that looks a good option next!

Back
Top Bottom