What's new

Best coil options for Evod and Igo-l please

daz96134 check out vapeGB.co.uk I know paul the owner really well. His Juice is all hand mixed by him and his team. Best juice I've had along with thealchemistscupboard.co.uk

Drip. Vape. Cloud. REPEAT!

What juice do you currently use?

Top Man :). I've tried a few local shops. Mainly one called jc vape. My first main online order has been from vape escape from the grizwalds selection. Only a few testers tho

You won't be disappointed with vapeGB. Good prices too. 12 quid for 4x10ml bottles. 25q quid for a 100ml bottle. Really good juice too. What kind of flavours do you go for?

You won't be disappointed with vapeGB. Good prices too. 12 quid for 4x10ml bottles. 25q quid for a 100ml bottle. Really good juice too. What kind of flavours do you go for?

I'd love a raspberry flavour but I never seem to be able to taste any that I've tried :/. I'd like a nice tobacco flavour with a hint of caramel :). I'm still new so willing to try most things. But as a good fall back a cherry menthol would be good

Ok, so for menthol try mellowu ice. Red berries n menthol. Really good. His rasberry crush is off the chart. His ry4 should take care of the tobacco one and if I had to reccomend any others it would have to be sour apple or cherry tobacco. Both killer. IMO.

Oh and watermelon splash too.

They all sound amazing. I shall check the vape budget this month, if not get paid in little over a week so will defently be my next order either way :). What kind of steeping time would I be looking at with these selections.

Back
Top Bottom