What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Beginner tips for mech mods??

With 282 posts you have all the access you need to go take a look. I'll not be posting links and being accused of something, you mentioned the brand you were interested in, not me :D

With 282 posts you have all the access you need to go take a look. I'll not be posting links and being accused of something, you mentioned the brand you were interested in, not me :D
Yeah i understand what brand it is, i just wanna know if its a clone or not

I'm trying to do the right thing here, forum rules dictate, no selling unless it's through the Classifieds and only using Paypal Goods and Services to afford the buyer some protection. You can message the seller if you have any questions.

I'm trying to do the right thing here, forum rules dictate, no selling unless it's through the Classifieds and only using Paypal Goods and Services to afford the buyer some protection. You can message the seller if you have any questions.
Oh sorry my bad

Back
Top Bottom