What's new

Beginner tips for mech mods??

@John R quick question for ya mate, what's your thoughts on mech clones? Was thinking of getting the tuglyfe clone as the authentic I can't afford haha. Was wondering if there's any mech box mods similar to how the tuglyfe looks but a 21700 version? Thanks.

My thoughts on clones... be prepared to lob it out if it's shit. I'm wondering how you expect to be able to tell the difference at this stage. Not meant as a slight on you but there are so many reasonably priced one's now I'd steer you at those. At the end of the day it's just a fancy container for your battery.

Not into Mechs at all, and that's how i look at them, a fancy container for batteries and looking at some they aren't all that fancy, much prefer regulated mods. Some are actually things of beauty.

My thoughts on clones... be prepared to lob it out if it's shit. I'm wondering how you expect to be able to tell the difference at this stage. Not meant as a slight on you but there are so many reasonably priced one's now I'd steer you at those. At the end of the day it's just a fancy container for your battery.
Alrighty yeah I figured you say something around this. Whats the ones you would steer me towards?

How about the Arcless v2,0 or the Dreamer v1.5? Haven't tried the Arcless myself mind.

If that'd been my intention I wouldn't have mentioned the others :P

Back
Top Bottom