What's new

Beginner tips for mech mods??

Zited

Postman
So basically i've ALWAYS wanted a mech mod cause damn they look so flipping clean, but I have always been too scared of them blowing up etc you know how it goes. but i recently came across this FUSH "semi mech mod" ???, does this mean that like its safe like my VooPoo Drag, or can it still blow up... I'm so so so tempted to buy it but idk if i'm ready or not, i'm sure you guys will know alot more about this than me so please help a fellow vaper out with this one!! :)

Anything can blow up if you approach it like a wingnut. Have you educated yourself on Ohms Law, battery safety and know about proper maintenance? Personally I wouldn't touch the FUSH with a bargepole.

So basically i've ALWAYS wanted a mech mod cause damn they look so flipping clean, but I have always been too scared of them blowing up etc you know how it goes. but i recently came across this FUSH "semi mech mod" ???, does this mean that like its safe like my VooPoo Drag, or can it still blow up... I'm so so so tempted to buy it but idk if i'm ready or not, i'm sure you guys will know alot more about this than me so please help a fellow vaper out with this one!! :)
It has limited safety protection but still not a reason to start using mechs without knowledge of Ohms Law or battery limits/safety. The fact that you're asking if it's safe points to you not understanding the risks. Agree with @John R as well that the Fush isn't a good place to start.

It has limited safety protection but still not a reason to start using mechs without knowledge of Ohms Law or battery limits/safety. The fact that you're asking if it's safe points to you not understanding the risks. Agree with @John R as well that the Fush isn't a good place to start.
Then where is a good place to start I have watched ALOT of videos on safety etc ohms law and such but still tryna grasp it properly I know its to do with your batterys voltage with the coils ohms and it needs to be able to withstand the power of the coils to fire properly if that is correct? And battery safety is just common sense really isn't it... Everyone should know not too use ripped batteries and such

Idk man I just really wanna get into mechs and some reddit posts have said that it's super safe and some say its so so dangerous. I'm aware of what can happen. I'm just not that aware on how to fully make it so I don't get Into the situation in the first place.

Dunno, not a reddit user, the mech section on here might be a good place to start. On this forum we don't advocate exceeding the battery CDR for safety reasons.

Alrighty :) ill repost this in the mech section, i just really want a tube mod, I love how they work and fire, its just so satisfying. I wish there was a full on regulated one haha
Dunno, not a reddit user, the mech section on here might be a good place to start. On this forum we don't advocate exceeding the battery CDR for safety reasons.

Alrighty :) ill repost this in the mech section, i just really want a tube mod, I love how they work and fire, its just so satisfying. I wish there was a full on regulated one haha

There is... The THC Tauren Max Hybrid Mech Mod has a chip for safety that can be removed to make it fully mech, ideal starter device.

*As above make sure you have a very solid understanding before you consider taking the chip out though, might be a few more out there not really my area of knowledge but I think that's the device I personally would start with.

Last edited:
there is some regulated tube mods with power settings and screen.
uwell nunchaku, mechman 80w are 2 I can think of bit theres a few others aswell.

there is some regulated tube mods with power settings and screen.
uwell nunchaku, mechman 80w are 2 I can think of bit theres a few others aswell.
but dont they have like clicky metal buttons at the bottom?, i just like it the way on mech mods it's like a straight direct push. I know i probaly sound like a little kid being annoying haha. but that's what I've always wanted since I got into the advanced side of vaping... like what is the best way to learn all the so called steps to mech mods?,

Back
Top Bottom