What's new

battery safety

my husband did something last night and it was fine. I can still use it. i'm going into the vape shop I normally go in. because it doesn't seem right. its happened twice. it seems that everybody else isn't having a problem. my mother in law said she'd buy me a new gen for Christmas.

posting a image ... click image (see pic) then paste the URL (the image needs to be hosted) ... I use https://imgur.com (its free) and you can just paste the Img Code direct

lso as others have said use wraps ... it's a lot less expensive :)
It's a lot easier to just click "upload a file". Removes the need of using image hosting.

2019-12-09_18.01.37.jpg

Last edited:
I always leave batteries in. A lot of
people use devices with built in batteries (me included) and can’t take the batteries out. I’ve not heard anything about built in battery mods being dangerous.

how do you put your batteries in @lene

put the top end in first and push up and then the batts should slot in easily.
understand the tab has come lose so another easy way is to just use a thin bit of string under the batts when you put them in. then just pull string and they should pop out without damaging the wraps.
ive got a couple of mods that eat at the battery wrap as they are really tight fit. wost is the xcube ultra.
and your not the only one who doesn re wrap. mums hairdrier is at least 60 years old and fine for around the battery but just not hot or strong enough to fold the ends over.

It's a lot easier to just click "upload a file". Removes the need of using image hosting.

View attachment 206416

Not only removes the need, but most image hosting sites have got ridiculous about posting images on forums.

Some charge for the privilege, and Imgur I have to click the bloody agree to cookies thing any time I want to see the picture. Cookies for a hotlinked image? Really?

Back
Top Bottom