What's new

Batteries for pulse 80

For 60W on a single cell regulated mod assuming a mod efficiency of 85-90% and a cutoff Voltage of 3.1, you'll need a battery with a CDR of at least 22 Amps. Pay no attention to claimed "pulse" ratings, just look at the CDR (Constant Discharge Rate). I'd go for a Vapcell Purple 24A, gets you about 3500mAh = about 120 x 5 second puffs at the upper end of your stated power range.

How long does one fully charged battery lasts you? I might buy them instead.

Tough to say as everyones setup is slightly different.

As a base... My current is a 0.26ohm triple fused clapton being run at 55w on Hard setting.

My battery bar was at about 90% when I left work yesterday, It takes me about 40mins to walk then drive home almost constant vaping. I used another mod at home last night, used this Pulse again this morning for about 30mins of constant vaping then the return 40min journey to work and I would say the bar is at 30% now.

So... give or take I would say 60%ish used in 2 hours worth of pretty constant vaping. I reckon you'd get 3, maybe 4 straight hours out of one battery depending on wattage, so maybe a day of on/off usage?

I just rotate with the 2nd one when I get to about 20% left :) sorry for the messy explanation, best I could think of :P

Back
Top Bottom