What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Bad luck with eliquids or am I doing something wrong?

Spill the beans, which flavours do you rate?
Might pop my first order in later as Drip Drop are out of stock of my favourite.
Not tried the newer custards yet but custard slice, jam roll poly, ginger sponge and apple crumble all lovely! (Have custard deluxe steeping for a couple of weeks) Private reserve is one of my favs also.
I can honestly say across the range I haven’t had one I don’t like! The tobaccos are excellent and the fruits too.
Personally I feel the custards are best after a few weeks steeping.

As the others have pointed out, taste is subjective but, I have tried many tanks, a couple of RTA's and dipped a toe into RDA's, mostly on the strength of the reviews on here. At the moment, I have come full circle and back to a set up where simple single coils are making all the exotica look ordinary. I still use the RTA and Goon RDA, but I have never looked at my Falcons since I got my first Billet Box.
As for juice, Prime Vapes is the only juice I buy that I don't mix myself. Tried lots, waded through lots of shite, only to throw it in the bin. Lee's juices are what they say they are and I've not had one which I wouldn't have again, so there are good juices to be had.
I don't know how your taste buds work, but Prime Vapes Original Custard Slice, is excellent, I'll let you know about the Clotted Custard when I open it. Lemon Lime, Fizzy Cola Sorbet, Dewy Supreme, Sherbet Supreme, if you don't find the flavour excellent, then there's something wrong.

You're not doing anything wrong. It took me a year before I found a commercial juice that I liked. Whilst I waited I had to DIY.

Thanks chaps, will deffo look into those eliquids, had a look last night :)

Also, i've been using the VooPoo coils only because the FreeLuke mesh replacement ones were out of stock.

Thanks for your replies folks, just an update.

Okay so I went got another eliquid (smores by loaded), one i've tried and enjoyed before..

Still same drab taste. Using Freemax coil which is what belongs to this tank (Freemax tank)

Can the tank be somehow off?

Back
Top Bottom