What's new

Bad luck with eliquids or am I doing something wrong?

Amir91

Initiate
Hi guys,

Just a question for you, if you don't mind.

Been having really crap luck with dessert flavours lately

First one of the Deep fried oreo ones, then Pancake Man, and now Graham Slam

They all taste very weak or absolutely garbage

Vaporesso Tarot Nano mod, Freemax Mesh pro tank (which works itself onto the mod just fine), VooPoo mesh coils (again, works itself just fine on the tank)

Vaping at anywhere from 55W- 70W at 0.11 ohm

Besides the fact I am putting a few things on top of another that fit just fine, but aren't inherently belonging to each other (would that make a huge difference?). Does it sound like im doing something wrong? or have I just been unlucky with eliquid.

Tried several coils from the pack, same issue.

The UK is miles ahead of the USA with Eliquid now. Years ago it was the other way around.

Almost all Eliquid coming out of the states these days is shit.

Shop local, try out some UK brands, you’ll be in for a surprise :)

Its odd because all of those eliquids has great reviews, but I am starting to consider going RDA so I can test drip before buy

I hear you, but must be some unlucky shit streak if this has happened a good few times in a row

Think I might just stick to the ones I have tried and enjoyed lol

I'm not taking the piss, I've been in the same boat lol! My method is: change it up.

I hear you there, the worst part of vaping is the lottery of juices, yes taste is definitely subjective but it sucks when you have a bad streak of juices, been there plenty of times, I am in a similar crap juice run as I bought some local juices.

Any reason you are not using the Freemax Triple Mesh coils? they bring out the best flavour for me, more so than an RDA, in fact it revives some poor muted flavours I bought for squonking.

Give some of Drip Drop Vapour juices a try, the 'Do You Sell Pies' is lush, I have found the majority taste as they are described, also Frooty (or something like that) taste like a gob full of fruit pastels, once I clear my stash I will be treating myself to some Drip Drop juices, I keep meaning to try some Prime Vape juices but never got around to it.

Last edited:
Another vote for DripDrop here. Great customer service and flavours

I hear you there, the worst part of vaping is the lottery of juices, yes taste is definitely subjective but it sucks when you have a bad streak of juices, been there plenty of times, I am in a similar crap juice run as I bought some local juices.

Any reason you are not using the Freemax Triple Mesh coils? they bring out the best flavour for me, more so than an RDA, in fact it revives some poor muted flavours I bought for squonking.

Give some of Drip Drop Vapour juices a try, the 'Do You Sell Pies' is lush, I have found the majority taste as they are described, also Frootz (or something like that) taste like a gob full of fruit pastels, once I clear my stash I will be treating myself to some Drip Drop juices, I keep meaning to try some Prime Vape juices but never got around to it.

The UK is miles ahead of the USA with Eliquid now. Years ago it was the other way around.

Almost all Eliquid coming out of the states these days is shit.

Shop local, try out some UK brands, you’ll be in for a surprise :)

Do you know anyone making great desert juices? ;) :D

Back
Top Bottom