What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Back after 3 years and confused

Im not familiar with those mesh coils, but they also may not be wicking right, which would also cause the exact same symptoms.

They may need the pinhole in the juice port treatment, or something similar

I forgot the pinhole trick I'll definitely try that on my next coil
Thanks for all the replies I've had already with some useful advice

So a little update I loaded up another 1ohm but with blackcurrant this time and running 9 Watts I'm getting flavour finally :D
I've also ordered myself a destiny rta with some 0.5 ohm clapton coils, going to look at dropping down to 9mg nicotine hopefully all goes well

So a little update I loaded up another 1ohm but with blackcurrant this time and running 9 Watts I'm getting flavour finally :D
I've also ordered myself a destiny rta with some 0.5 ohm clapton coils, going to look at dropping down to 9mg nicotine hopefully all goes well
Blackcurrant:puke:
Lol, thats great actually.

You have more chance of burning your cotton if you take long puffs or draws, the longer your fire button is pressed the hotter the coil gets which burns the cotton, so the higher your wattage the more hotter your coil will get. Your best trying to keep each draw a bit shorter, i always seem to burn stock coils especially the higher ohm ones from 1.0 ohm and above, it doesn't seem to burn as much with rebuildable coils.

I would like to add to the above post, if u learn to build using muji or labo cotton u and your wallet will be forever thankful.

Learning with shoestring cotton like firebolt makes it much easier, but will cost more and still limit u to using what can be classed as a vaping item and therefore regulated.

Same thing with round wire verse claptons or aliens, etc

(I only use claptons, the reality is even premade u can buy so many for so cheap, i have more coil wire than i can probably use in a lifetime)

Back
Top Bottom