What's new

Baby beast coil

I'm stumped myself now. All I can say is the Vape Gods work in mysterious ways.Hold onto those "burnt" coils (in the fridge in a plastic baggy type thing) if you haven't flung them and put them back in next time you feel the need to change.It would be interesting to see what happens flavour wise.
That would have been interesting had I not thrown it haha. So glad I can taste my juice again

I often suddenly get a burnt taste from a few tanks. Then when I come back to them later they're fine. Then there are days I don't get burnt taste from any of them.

I think sometimes my tastebuds just try to mess with me lol. Can't speak for that brand though as I don't use them :)
I need to start keeping menthol around for when I can’t taste anything haha

That's what I use VV Heisenberg for! Also soothes a sore throat :)

My favourite still.I have it in four or five different tanks.I always bought the ready made up until VV had their offer on lately and I got some concentrate.Just as good and so easy to mix.

My favourite still.I have it in four or five different tanks.I always bought the ready made up until VV had their offer on lately and I got some concentrate.Just as good and so easy to mix.
Ooh good to know! I love their funky monkey and attraction too :D

Ooh good to know! I love their funky monkey and attraction too :D

One of the few liquids that uses a ratio of 60pg/40vg.It's a cheaty way to make it but I use a 10ml PG nic shot and a 10ml VG nic shot (virtually free with the Vapeabox bundle offer) plus 4mls or so of Heisenberg PG concentrate.That comes out very close to the right mix at full flavour. Quite a high nicotine though.

One of the few liquids that uses a ratio of 60pg/40vg.It's a cheaty way to make it but I use a 10ml PG nic shot and a 10ml VG nic shot (virtually free with the Vapeabox bundle offer) plus 4mls or so of Heisenberg PG concentrate.That comes out very close to the right mix at full flavour. Quite a high nicotine though.
High nic suits me lol :) Cheers!

Ive just tried a brand new T8 coil and burnt taste, absolute rubbish, thought I was saving best till last.....have now fitted rba

Back
Top Bottom