What's new

Baby beast coil

Goodvibes

Postman
hi guys, I’ve just changed my coil in my baby beast tank. I made sure to prime it correctly, let it sit etc dry puffs... but it taste disgusting like it’s burnt but it isn’t. Any ideas on what it could be?

@Goodvibes hello.
If you've primed it correctly and it tastes burnt, you're using a juice that you normally use,you haven't accidentally over fired the wattage...and so on then it could just be a dodgy coil. I've had a few problems with new Smok coils in my Baby beast.Sometimes one in five can just be a bad coil for me.The very nature of "The Beast"
Just try a new one if you haven't already and start all over.
Sometimes a coil doesn't need to "look" burnt to be burnt either.

@Goodvibes hello.
If you've primed it correctly and it tastes burnt, you're using a juice that you normally use,you haven't accidentally over fired the wattage...and so on then it could just be a dodgy coil. I've had a few problems with new Smok coils in my Baby beast.Sometimes one in five can just be a bad coil for me.The very nature of "The Beast"
Just try a new one if you haven't already and start all over.
Sometimes a coil doesn't need to "look" burnt to be burnt either.
Ahhh I see thank you, I guess it is just a dodgy one. Will have to use my PockeX tonight as that was my last coil for that tank and re stock tmro. I was looking forward to trying my new juice as well!

Ahhh I see thank you, I guess it is just a dodgy one. Will have to use my PockeX tonight as that was my last coil for that tank and re stock tmro. I was looking forward to trying my new juice as well!

Did you try your new juice on the burnt tasting coil @Goodvibes ?

Is the VG ratio higher in the new one?

Just a thought...

Did you try your new juice on the burnt tasting coil @Goodvibes ?

Is the VG ratio higher in the new one?

Just a thought...
Yeah I did, but it’s the same brand of juice just a different flavour. Would that make a difference? The vg is the same. It was one of the Nasty juices

Yeah I did, but it’s the same brand of juice just a different flavour. Would that make a difference? The vg is the same. It was one of the Nasty juices

Very unlikely with a juice of such "calibre". Most likely the coil was at fault.

Very unlikely with a juice of such "calibre". Most likely the coil was at fault.
Soooooooo I went to get my new coil, thfor guy said it wasn’t even burnt and said to leave it in but I was sure so went to another shop and they said it wasn’t too but still I put a new one in as was bugging me amd ewww tastes awful then put another in and tastes waaaaay better. Turns out for some weird reason I just couldn’t taste anything I don’t know why because everyone else said it tastes fine but now all of a sudden it taste fine haha

I'm stumped myself now. All I can say is the Vape Gods work in mysterious ways.Hold onto those "burnt" coils (in the fridge in a plastic baggy type thing) if you haven't flung them and put them back in next time you feel the need to change.It would be interesting to see what happens flavour wise.

I often suddenly get a burnt taste from a few tanks. Then when I come back to them later they're fine. Then there are days I don't get burnt taste from any of them.

I think sometimes my tastebuds just try to mess with me lol. Can't speak for that brand though as I don't use them :)

It could be that you have the 2 flavours on the coil and it tastes crap

Back
Top Bottom