What's new

At which Watt would you vape a .25 twistel kanthal at?

Bluejackme

Postman
Hey everybody im new to this RTA building coils figure out watt etc and i often ask alot of questions! Since im used to regular my regular joyetech tank buying coils every 3 days or so and often on the coils it says a recomended watt to use...

I build my own twisted kanthal today from a 24g wire 7 wraps ID 3mm dual coil and ended up with .25 Ohm

Ive noticed its a bit of rampup time if i do like 60-70w should i increase the watt or go lower? Maybe even higher?

Hope to get an answer from somebody who knows cause im complete lost in this jungle with ohms combined to watts [emoji51]

My setup list:
Wismec RX Gen 3
SONY VTC5A x3
Blitzen RTA
Bacon cotton 2
Twisted Kanthal 24g dual @ .25 ohm
Making DIY juice
And a lack of experience

I also use Vapetool app in Android

I don't want to sound like I'm fobbing you off, but really you are in the best position to answer your question.

It's not just a matter of a resistance = a wattage range, unless we have the same tank and coils and like to vape exactly as you do with the same amount of airflow, we won't have a clue.

Just increase it a few watts at a time until you get the vape you want, it's as simple as that ..... you could also play with the pre-heat functions, normal/hard or whatever your mod has.

At what ever wattage works best for you. Start low then keep going up till you find your sweet spot

Great answers, ima bit sure im gonna laugh my ass of in a year or so when im more in to it, spread em wings and try to fly then simple as that

Great answers, ima bit sure im gonna laugh my ass of in a year or so when im more in to it, spread em wings and try to fly then simple as that

when I first starting making my own coils I would try and get them as close as I could to the stock coils I was using, to get a familiar vape ..... when you start using different wire materials and resistances you will have to play around to get a vape you are used to/like.

when I first starting making my own coils I would try and get them as close as I could to the stock coils I was using, to get a familiar vape ..... when you start using different wire materials and resistances you will have to play around to get a vape you are used to/like.
Will have it in my mind

What the guys said above. There's no right or wrong answer. My mod auto adjusts wattage. I'm currently using a 0.23 ohm coil which my mod says I should.be vaping at 45 watts. I turn it down to around 35 watts to save on juice and battery but it's also comfortable for me at that wattage.

Back
Top Bottom