What's new

Aspire Pockex - what am I doing wrong!?

Kristy Jones

Help a woman out

6 months smoke free. I started out vaping using an innokin ez watt which was fab until I dropped it. So to replace I bought a aspire pockex which I’ve had for about 2 weeks now. The last few days I’ve noticed I’m getting through so much juice. Like 10ml a day ish, whereas before 10ml would last me 3 days at least. I’m not puffing any more than usual so I’m so confused!

could it be the coil already? Or am I using wrong juice? Please help before I go into the shop and make a fool of myself lol x

Hi @Kristy Jones and welcome to the planet.
congratz on 6 months smoke free.

have you replaced the coil with the spair in the box.
ive not used this kit but looking at aspire site it shows it has the option of 2 coils. https://www.aspirecig.com/aspire-kits/aspire-kits411.html
0.6ohm which runs at 18-23watt or the 1.2ohm which it doesnt say the wattage which is not much help. im guessing that runs at 10-18watt or there abouts.

what juice are you using and what ratio of VG/PG is it, should say on the bottle.
the coil only really needs changing when you start getting a burning taste or the flavour dissapears.
hopefully someone that uses this kit will be able to advise better than me.

ps, i wish i only used 10ml as my daily usage is around 30-50ml :)

I use the pockex for work and the only trouble I've found is if you lay it down flat it can sometimes leak,though you would notice that.I use the .6 coil with 70 vg liquid and a tank lasts me 8 hours!By the way the coil should last ages.

Well I didn’t think it was the coil as I have menthol and can taste that really strong still. I’ve been using the 88vape liquid so not sure if it’s that.

The pockex will use more than the EZ watt, it's just a thirstier device. You might not feel like you vaping any more but I would imagine you are getting a lot more vapour production from the pockex ..... and that uses liquid.

The pockex will use more than the EZ watt, it's just a thirstier device. You might not feel like you vaping any more but I would imagine you are getting a lot more vapour production from the pockex ..... and that uses liquid.

Thank you. I almost regret buying it now and miss my ex watt.

You can pick up the EZ Watt off amazon for £24 if you were thinking about making the switch back. Although, you could also try going back to the store you purchased the kit from and voicing your displeasure if you've only had it a short time they might be willing to offer a switch.

The pockex are a tough device that should last a long time.That can't be said of some of the innokin mods I have had .
Talked this up,It now won't charge.lol.This is the 4th device I've had where the charging port has f@@@ed up!

Back
Top Bottom