What's new

Asmodus Minikin : Check Atomiser

rawhead

Achiever
Hi apes,
I turned my Asmodus Minikin on this morning to be greeted with a Check Atomiser message. I made sure that the tank was screwed on firmly and tried restarting the mod to no effect. I switched tanks, taking the Crown v2 off and replacing it with my Limitless RDTA and it's generating the same error so I've narrowed it down to the mod.

Are there any known issues and/or simple fixes ? I'm not overly stressed as I bought it from my local bricks and mortar store, and my Segeli T150 is covering the gap :)

Hi apes,
I turned my Asmodus Minikin on this morning to be greeted with a Check Atomiser message. I made sure that the tank was screwed on firmly and tried restarting the mod to no effect. I switched tanks, taking the Crown v2 off and replacing it with my Limitless RDTA and it's generating the same error so I've narrowed it down to the mod.

Are there any known issues and/or simple fixes ? I'm not overly stressed as I bought it from my local bricks and mortar store, and my Segeli T150 is covering the gap :)
If one of your tanks have an adjustable 510 try loosening it to make it longer the 510 on the mod may be pushed right in but never heard of 510 problems with that mod though

Sounds to me like the 510 ant gonna work if it won't work with a limitless rdta with a massive protruding pin it's not going to with anything I'd just take it back to sed shop

Well without me even touching it, it's started working again. Then I swapped the Crown back onto it, and it's working with that too. Seems like I have the worst kind of problem - an intermittent failure :( My local shop staff are pretty awesome, so I think I'll take a trip down there anyway. Cheers apes.

Well my local shop tried all of their tanks on my mod, and of course they all worked. I'll run it over the weekend and see how it behaves.

Well my local shop tried all of their tanks on my mod, and of course they all worked. I'll run it over the weekend and see how it behaves.

Clean the 510 buddy. Just some dry cloth/kitchen towel/cotton bud will do it. Some of them are very fickle and it only takes a tiny bit of juice, animal hair, bit of debris etc to throw them off.

The Minikin 510 is superb- far better than a lot of other stock 510's. I may be way off but from what you've described it sounds like an obstruction.

Thanks @SirLugg , i'll give it a swabbing out.

Give it a whirl see how you get on. It's just with you saying you'd attached a couple of atties then it started to work again it sounded as if there may have been something in the way which you'd moved attaching and taking off the atties.

Still maybe a problem with the mod like, but 510's are a magnet for grime. Especially juice.

I know this is pretty much answered but i sometimes get check atomiser if i tighten atty too much after filling. Loosening ever so slightly so it still "has a hold" works for me

Just a suggestion

Back
Top Bottom