What's new

Asgard Mini Help

I was gonna say the Temple RDA is quite similar to the Asgard but not if you wanna centre the coils, lol

I'm a VC fan tbh. Got an old VC mech, like a piece of gas pipe tbh. Still use it now & then.
The Valhalla V2 has the chamber too, so looking for one of them now.

Can throw more or less any build you like in the Valhallas, HUGE!:18:

Hey everyone, I'm hoping someone can help me please.
I've recently been looking at reviews on the Asgard Mini and from all the reviews I have watched they all say that it's excellent for flavour.

I havnt had a RDA for quite some time, i have just been using the Falcon king and buying the premade coils but they dont last very long and are very hit and miss.

Can anyone tell me if the flavour is a lot better with the asgard mini compared to the falcon king, im not worried about clouds its all about the flavour for me.

Also im a little confused i messaged red juice to ask which asgard mini came with a stanless steel top cap and they told me only the brushed silver did, where as on vaping 101 there are multiple choices with a stainless steel top cap, can anyone confirm which site is correct are there multiple versions with the stainless steel top cap or is it just the brushed silver ?

Lastly can someone tell me if the premade quad core fused clapton coils from wotofo will fit in the asgard mini.

Sorry i know its a bit long winded but i would appricate any help

Many thanks
It's been a couple months, how have you been getting on with the Asgard mini @13ondy ?

Back
Top Bottom