What's new

are smok rubblish?

lene

Postman
so I went to my local vape shop. he tried to sell me a smok. he said they have improved. what does everyone think?

They got me and the wife off stinkies so I’m not gonna bag on them but the quality is definitely mass produced!

My wife has been through 3 Smok Qboxes in just over a year so we no longer use any Smok mods.

Been avoiding them for years, don't know if QC has improved.

they used to be good back in the days of the x cube and ultra and tfv4 and then it all went to pot in last 2-3 years when they flooded the market with a new release almost every week. QC dropped in build quality and coil life.
saying that ive had 2 aliens on the go since they were released. paint started stripping of withing a month and almost bare metal now but they still work. also the latest nord pod is rather good so they could of bucked their ideas up.

They get a hard time on here from some people and i agree with @MrDJ but i think they have improved recently as far as mods go, I think their coils are still hit and miss, and i have never had a problem with my 2 year old Alien apart from losing a bit of paint, but it is the only Smok i own. @Vapaneezer Scrooge owns a few and likes them a lot. Up to you if you like it buy it, you can always take it back if it fails.

Ive not bought anything for years by smok and never will again all my trust has gone with them now.

A new vape shop popped up just down the road from me there a chain in my town with about 7 shops and there shit! They employed a store manager who's a alright bloke and vapes but he knew fuck all and didn't receive any training from the company as they believed his home bargains training was enough to run the shop so I've been popping in 3 or 4 days a week teaching him about battery safety, nic calculations and end ratios of the shortfills he sells and about the products he sells and how they work and he told me smok are the most returned products and even had a box of verious mag, priv and rkiss mods all returned as faulty, a lot with fucked 510 either out or spinning and mods not reading tanks or just wouldn't switch on so I don't think they have improved a whole lot

I think smok are very hit and miss, they do occasionally release a well made gem but unfortunately it tends to be more miss than hit.

Back
Top Bottom