What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Are simple coil types better for TC

greenbrucelee

Achiever
As the title says. Is say a spaced Clapton better for TC than say a spaced fused clapton or coil with lots of metal?

I always thought simple coils are best for TC and fancy coils in TC was for people who can't admit they don't like TC so try to get more out of it than TC has to offer [emoji6]

I always thought simple coils are best for TC and fancy coils in TC was for people who can't admit they don't like TC so try to get more out of it than TC has to offer [emoji6]

giphy.gif

i get what ur saying matty

simple single strand wires heat up better than fancy builds
tbh I'm not a fan of the claptons found them to be over rated tc vw and mech they just don't do it for me flavor seems muted no matter the build or material even spaced stainless steal claptons

Back
Top Bottom