What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Another thread about cleito problems, apologies

Really? Will give it a try tonight if not still leaking

Surely this isnt what everyone had to through with their cleito tank!

its more common than it SHOULD be :( but those who DONT have vapor lock issues with their cleito LOVE the HELL outta them so... now i ended up giving mine to my son bc the baby beast that came with his alien was messed up and this seems to have helped him alot, i will be buying a Uwell Crown tank here soon bc im back to MY baby beast and it CHUGS juice like i go through 45ml in like 2-3 days with it ffs

So last night tried again with cleito again no flavour.

So got the tank off the Aspire K4 kit and filled it up with juice to soak overnight.

This morning leaking!

2 x cleito tanks = 2 x problems!!!

its more common than it SHOULD be :( but those who DONT have vapor lock issues with their cleito LOVE the HELL outta them so... now i ended up giving mine to my son bc the baby beast that came with his alien was messed up and this seems to have helped him alot, i will be buying a Uwell Crown tank here soon bc im back to MY baby beast and it CHUGS juice like i go through 45ml in like 2-3 days with it ffs

Ehh..are you saying the Cleito work fine for your son but not for you? That's a bit screwy. Was yours the one with vapour-lock? Apologies there's more people and Cleito issues in this thread than I can keep track of now lol

Ehh..are you saying the Cleito work fine for your son but not for you? That's a bit screwy. Was yours the one with vapour-lock? Apologies there's more people and Cleito issues in this thread than I can keep track of now lol

the one i gave to my son was the one with the vapor lock issues, but i fixed them by rmoving the glass from the base bc it was stuck to the base and as a result causing the vapor lock

the one i gave to my son was the one with the vapor lock issues, but i fixed them by rmoving the glass from the base bc it was stuck to the base and as a result causing the vapor lock
What you mean by moving the glass from the base?

What you mean by moving the glass from the base?

the base...where the coil screws in at, the glass can be removed from that its secured by an o-ring but it seems like sometimes its not put on quite right and it gets stuck. if you play with it, it will eventually come off and then i took the o-ring itself off and reseated it on the base and that seemed to help alot.

Still having a very good experience with the 0.27 coils on the K4 quickstart kit. IMHO they seem to be better than the standard cleito on a coolfire mod.
Does anyone know if you can use the standard 0.2 coils with it or the 0.4's?
If you can i'm considering trying one of the standard cleito tanks on it for priming because it seems to prime the 0.27's very well. Not had any problems priming those ones at all. It could be that the tank the 0.27s are in is a better tank (i know its the same but just saying with the variable quality of cleitos this one might be a good one)

Back
Top Bottom