What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Air bubbles

If it works for you then great. I sometimes fill up my tank with a different juice but they are custards and very close to the same profiles of flavour. But I like certain flavours from different vendors and to enjoy the flavour of a liquid properly I never mix&match. Clean tank, build, and juice in. Im lucky to have have a few separate tanks for different juices. This works for me.

Bubbles are good

allen-white-bubbles-done.gif
Rew is just showing off his noses

I wanted to post a photo of it but it previewed on it side so didn’t bother, I’m on my phone.

I wanted to post a photo of it but it previewed on it side so didn’t bother, I’m on my phone.
hey post anyway. All pics are great information and learning tools on POTV. It's all about keeping of the cigs. Everything helps in the knowledge pool. If something works -fantastic .if something doesn't work then fantastic as well. We all learn.

Bubbles are great!

Im lazy and only ever clean out my tank when I’m rewicking or changing the coil. I keep to the same style of juice in each tank eg fruity in one, custards/deserts in the other. Sometimes you do get the odd combo, but it’s only for a few vapes and then the other juice kicks in.

Back
Top Bottom