What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

After a 21700 mod, any recommendations

No only use 30ts . For my mods n mech . I have some 18650. Not yet tried them . It must be a bad batch of x217 , if I'm not getting any rattling and people are.

Hi @BigCloud i have just tried some 40T s in it and yes it does rattle with them in but not with any of my 30 T s or Molicell P42A s. :2thumbsup:

Just could be that the machining is slightly out when making the battery sleeves on a batch or something .

If you only use your 40T s in the x217 perhaps put another wrap on them to stop the rattle?

cheers for checking it out will be picking up a few more 30Ts i think :D

need to grab a few wraps aswell :2thumbsup:
Was reading a review on a vendors site earlier about the X217 and the buyer was slating the battery rattle - so he used four of the sticky backed foam battery top insulators you can get, two at the top and bottom of each battery tube, and sorted it out, ingenuis!
Surprised at the difference in size between 30t and 40t TBH, used them both but in separate single cell mods and never switched them around to check the sizes.

I dont think there should be any difference. I only have 2 40 T s and they are the one's you sent me Craig so i don't know if they are slightly different in size between manafacturers.

Back
Top Bottom