What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

After a 21700 mod, any recommendations

Do you use pod? I ONLY use pod, I have been vaping for four years, and currently I use moti vape, I like its mango ice flavour.
Sorry I dont use a pod. I sqounk and use a mech mostly. Just looking for a mod to got with my profile unity. .. with juice, I tend to buy hackshots and mix my own. Only ever tried a mango from driphacks. Had a nice cool after taste.

Jai Haze reckons the Evdilo is the best mass market mod to come out of china

Yeah watched that review. Just dont like it lol it's the logo on front and colours . Like he said if it was Matt black and no logo then it would be a good looking mod.

Yeah watched that review. Just dont like it lol it's the logo on front and colours . Like he said if it was Matt black and no logo then it would be a good looking mod.
Bit of IPA or tar and glue remover would sort the logos out on that - pity it's so shiny, but looks fairly well done, plus takes a 30mm!

Bit of IPA or tar and glue remover would sort the logos out on that - pity it's so shiny, but looks fairly well done, plus takes a 30mm!
It's like most mods they have there pros n cons bit pulled towards the x217 at mo . I know its voopoo, and mite be aload of poo lol

I don't think you would be disappointed with the x217 I bought mine in August and it has not missed a beat since then. On FT for £37 at the moment. Never noticed any battery rattle on mine and with a centred 510 it will take a large tank on top.I have a Freemax Pro on mine and and there is at least 2 mm either side. Definitely no poo. :2thumbsup:

I don't think you would be disappointed with the x217 I bought mine in August and it has not missed a beat since then. On FT for £37 at the moment. Never noticed any battery rattle on mine and with a centred 510 it will take a large tank on top.I have a Freemax Pro on mine and and there is at least 2 mm either side. Definitely no poo. :2thumbsup:
I've got zero experience with Voopoo, but given the love for the Drags I'd happily give a X217 a bash, that is much cheapness from FT!
I've been a long time fan of DNA boards/lipo packs for higher power vaping, I think dual 21700s would be very similar performance/battery life-wise.
Both the X217 and the Uwell appeal purely as they take a 30mm and I'd love to give the big Asgard a thrashing! I'd need the non-shiniest version of both though personally.

Just been out and made me mind up an got the x217. No a bad mod

Attachments

• 15757332584629029026973236227102.jpg
    15757332584629029026973236227102.jpg
    898.3 KB · Views: 189
Back
Top Bottom