What's new

Aegis geek vape

Cheers anyway
Dont get your batteries rewrapped and u wont have these probs :-)

And electrical tape will work in most instances if your wrap gets torn. It looks ghetto but its perfectly fine. (It will get a little yucky underneath the tape from heating up, but u should just throw the wrap out and re heatshrink a new one at some point if it happens.

Hook up an ohm meter to the battery n see whats going on, check for voltage and resistance

Dont get your batteries rewrapped and u wont have these probs :-)

And electrical tape will work in most instances if your wrap gets torn. It looks ghetto but its perfectly fine. (It will get a little yucky underneath the tape from heating up, but u should just throw the wrap out and re heatshrink a new one at some point if it happens.

Hook up an ohm meter to the battery n see whats going on, check for voltage and resistance

It seems the battery looks too short, rather than too wide JD. Rewrapping can make the batteries a little wider if the wrap is thick, but if it fits into the mod the wrap isn't the problem.

I recommend measuring the length of the battery - if its a P42a 21700 it should be 70mm long, if it isn't there's something definitely wrong with the battery and Fogstar have problems with their stock...

If it is 70mm long then the mod is at fault as it should connect when the cap is screwed in.

It seems the battery looks too short, rather than too wide JD. Rewrapping can make the batteries a little wider if the wrap is thick, but if it fits into the mod the wrap isn't the problem.

I recommend measuring the length of the battery - if its a P42a 21700 it should be 70mm long, if it isn't there's something definitely wrong with the battery and Fogstar have problems with their stock...

If it is 70mm long then the mod is at fault as it should connect when the cap is screwed in.
I was just teezin a little, the battery clearly looks wrong. I would weigh it too. I believe it should weigh like 72 grams roughly

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...ch-alert-about-battery-junction-fakes.205743/

If it can happen to battery junction it can happen to fogstar.
At least one of the 40t's i got was wrong, i assume the other 2 r as well.

Edit- oh cool, it looks like only 1 is wrong, guessin all 3 r bad tho
20210506_184922.jpg

Last edited:
If it can happen to battery junction it can happen to fogstar.
I'd be very surprised, but it's always a possibility. Shortage of lots of things right now, cant get cement, screws are in short supply, the price of timber is ridiculous.

I'd be very surprised, but it's always a possibility. Shortage of lots of things right now, cant get cement, screws are in short supply, the price of timber is ridiculous.
It seems that this was a samsung and lg thing, i would just contact fogstar and see what is up. Your other 21700's work in that mod right?

Tell me about it . I work for a builders merchant.. it's just crazy at the moment. Timbers gone up 30% this year.. and it's still in short supply.

Tell me about it . I work for a builders merchant.. it's just crazy at the moment. Timbers gone up 30% this year.. and it's still in short supply.

You don't have to say which one, but looking around for some prices, both Jewson and Travis Perkins were mind boggling, not sure which one it was but a Stainless Steel render bead was £22, ffs. Unless you get punished for not having a trade account or want to buy a 1000 of one thing, must be cheaper to go to B&Qs these days :woot:

Back
Top Bottom