What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Advice

Dean91

Initiate
Hey. Is anyone able to give me some advice please, I have the wotofo unity. I have tons of mesh strips I bought I believe they are the nexmesh 6-8mm. Does anyone know what else take the orff nexmesh strips I’m looking to change from the unity but to stick with the mesh coils I have. Many Thanks guys.

Vandy Vape Kylin M. Steamcraves Plus/V2/Ragnar on the mesh deck & Titan series mesh deck. RDA wise the Profile, VV Mesh & V2

Sigh... I hate to advocate for DIY where a manufacturer has fallen short but... The OFRF strips will work with the Zeus X Mesh RTA IF you cut them about 1mm.

Sigh... I hate to advocate for DIY where a manufacturer has fallen short but... The OFRF strips will work with the Zeus X Mesh RTA IF you cut them about 1mm.
Just file the clamps, wont mess with resistance that way.

Just file the clamps, wont mess with resistance that way.

I must be confused.

The problem with the OFRF strips in the Zeus X deck is that the strips are too wide (They're a little short too, but it doesn't really matter).

Could you clarify? Do you mean like, file the little ridges on the clamps off?

I must be confused.

The problem with the OFRF strips in the Zeus X deck is that the strips are too wide (They're a little short too, but it doesn't really matter).

Could you clarify? Do you mean like, file the little ridges on the clamps off?
Check in the Zeus X mesh thread. Once done all strips can be used & unless using mesh on a roll no trimming.

Back
Top Bottom