What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Advice on a MTL tank, a bit comfused.

If you want a small non fiddling device for MTL you can't go wrong with the Jac Vapour D22 kit. I have all sorts of MTL RTA's and lots of mods but for pure flavour and ease of use for me this is the best mtl tank I have just wish there was a rebuildable in their range I would be on it like a shot!!

Right was messaging the vape shop I bought my mod from and again they said the mod adjusts to the coil, I've searched a lot of stuff on the old Google and can't find if this is true or not. I've but dropped SMOK an email so I'm waiting for a reply. Is an mod even possible of regulating it's wattage on simply "reading" the tank/coil that's on it?

Some mods will set a suggested wattage depending on what it reads the coil at. Then you play around! Voopoo Drag springs to mind....

Great chunky thing. Highly recommended :)

Looks like it could survive a nuclear drop

15107901290441189121046.jpg

I think it will adjust the wattage to the resistance. I have the smaller v8 baby stick battery that I swapped with somebody on here and use it with a doggystyled at 1.0Ω. It def doesn’t fire at 60w. I think it works along the lines of constant voltage.

You’ll need to find out how many volts and then work out the best resistance for you for the watts you want.

Maximum wattage is 60watts minimum resistance is 0.1ohms. Can't seem to find a maximum resistance on any of the specs which is strange but from reading that, I'd think that the mod would adjust to whatever coil build is in it. It would be kinda like a regulated mech in that regards.

Maximum wattage is 60watts minimum resistance is 0.1ohms. Can't seem to find a maximum resistance on any of the specs which is strange but from reading that, I'd think that the mod would adjust to whatever coil build is in it. It would be kinda like a regulated mech in that regards.

Aye, except that it tries to keep the voltage constant right through till the battery is drained (it does fade a little in reality).

Back
Top Bottom