What's new

Advice Needed - Nautilus 2 or VV Berserker

Random264

Hi Guys, I’m new here and new to forums in general. So forgive me if this is posted in the wrong place. I need some help making a decision. So firstly I currently have a Smok al85 and Sigelei T200, I have a baby beast tank, Mage Gta, VV Govad and a wotofo vapourous.

I have been vaping for a while now however; I still smoked stinkies as well. I have recently given up the stinkies, I have been looking at getting my first MTL tank to make the transition easier, and I am stuck between two options.

The Nautilus 2 and the VV Berserker. My thoughts are that with the Berserker I will save in the long run in terms of coils, however I am not sure which would give a better vape experience. I have heard the Nautilus 2 is a brilliant tank and offers an experience similar to smoking.

Has anyone had both tanks? What are your thoughts and experience with these?

I have had both and the Berserker for me outshines the Nautilus 2 in every department! I had no luck with the Nautilus it always leaked on me no matter what I did, it ended up in the bin!! I have 2 Berserker's and they are my favourite tank, easy to build and with the bigger tank don't need filling anywhere near as often the only thing is you need a mod that takes a 24mm tank.

I have had both and the Berserker for me outshines the Nautilus 2 in every department! I had no luck with the Nautilus it always leaked on me no matter what I did, it ended up in the bin!! I have 2 Berserker's and they are my favourite tank, easy to build and with the bigger tank don't need filling anywhere near as often the only thing is you need a mod that takes a 24mm tank.

Thank you for the advice, I am not a fan of stock coil tanks anyway, I will go with the Berserker.

I have the Nautilus 2, yesterday while out and about I couldn't unscrew the tank to refill, a bit of a design fault, as I have had this happen before (luckily I had a back up with me). I have decided to walk away from the Nautilus and will be looking at the Berserker myself.

Forget to say, welcome to the planet and good luck giving up the coffin nails.

Berserker or Naut2? Berserker all day long. You can get just as tight a draw from it as you can the nautilus. There's no competition between the two. But you could also consider the Siren 2. Siren 2 versus Berserker is a tough call.

Berserker or Naut2? Berserker all day long. You can get just as tight a draw from it as you can the nautilus. There's no competition between the two. But you could also consider the Siren 2. Siren 2 versus Berserker is a tough call.

Or if you wish to have all the information about MTL possibilities you could read the MTL clubhouse thread.
If you want a good beginner friendly rebuildable MTL tank I would look at Hussar or Hastur.
Also welcome to the Planet!

Back
Top Bottom