What's new

A Voopoo coil question.

I've had mine in around 2 weeks at the moment and it seems to be coping well
That's useful to know - I've had the N1 in and the flavour seems to be fading quite quick although no burnt taste.

Gonna try one of Lee's juices when they arrive this week and see if it's the coil or the liquid.

That's useful to know - I've had the N1 in and the flavour seems to be fading quite quick although no burnt taste.

Gonna try one of Lee's juices when they arrive this week and see if it's the coil or the liquid.
I managed to pick some N1 coils up at a decent price so keep them for backup but I find they can't keep up anywhere near the N3

Just to add to that I use fruity liquids so may differ if using sweeter liquids
I have been using big mama's cheesecake in it as wanted to try some dessert flavours but usually vape fruity flavours. Will order some N3 coils whilst i wait to unwrap my falcon on Xmas day and try one of my all day vapes in it.

This afternoon i popped in the free Voopoo triple that comes in the box and it's vaping nice, tomorow i'm goig to pick up some freemax coils from The ace of vapes and see how they go, as the tank came with the Drag 2 it would be a shame not to try it, thanks for your imput guys.

So @Steve. I've been using a Freemax fireluke mesh coil all day and they're really good in the voopoo tank. They're not the pro ones, just the 0.15 fireluke mesh. I don't think the pro ones fit.

Like I say the voopoo coils seem alright but it's nice to have an alternative. Just need to see how long these ones last.
Hey man,
Did you need the 5ml or 8ml glass tube to fit the fireluke mesh coils in?

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom