What's new

A massive ask....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I contacted Phil about various things to send him and all of his replies were, 'I honestly can't accept that diva, it's appreciated, but I don't need it'

I insisted and cause I had his address for the iclear30 coils I sent him juice etc.

So Phil did actually decline many items but we insisted on sending to him.

I will say no more.

Sorry for outing your words to me pm on here Phil [emoji53]

Getting tiered of this now
Ok you served and so what you signed up,yes? Don't tell me you were never told of stuff that may happen once you become a civilian,correct?

Now you come here with the(mother of all asks) take a moment to take that in...and I'll continue,ready?

Well you sir had the opertunuty to call time on what was offered to you but you continued accepting sometimes what was offered previously,I'll bet you have duplicates,correct?

Sometimes the "massive ask becomes the massive piss take"
There I've sad it,if you don't like it get Rob to ban me lol

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1445201507.624191.jpg

Apparently I'm the arsehole who helps you sleep soundly at night.you wouldn't be sleeping so soundly if you were on the front line.you would probably be the snotty nosed git who freezes and shits himself when the first exchange of fire starts and puts his mates at risk.youve made your point so let's leave it there. By the way God bless
Really? I doubt it.

I'll bet I don't drink as much as yourself lol

Would you please not insult the very genourous apes on this site ,your gripe apparently is with me so don't insult the apes who helped with gifts or words of support.you obviously have some sort of self as teem issues if you have to come on here a pick arguments with people who have something good to say or do for a fellow human being,by the way your not fit to lick their boots. God bless

Would you please not insult the very genourous apes on this site ,your gripe apparently is with me so don't insult the apes who helped with gifts or words of support.you obviously have some sort of self as teem issues if you have to come on here a pick arguments with people who have something good to say or do for a fellow human being,by the way your not fit to lick their boots. God bless
Wow! True colours showing and you sir are not fit to lick my boots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom