What's new

70vg 30pg Juice

Widgie

Initiate
Hi can somebody help!!!

I’ve been sent vape juice 70vg 30pg by mistake, what coil should I use, I usually use 1.6 coil and 50/50 juice in my innokin Zlide tank, I have a 0.8ohm coil and what wattage would I need to use?

Thanks I take it I use the 0.8ohm coil

Using the 0.8 coil i would start at 15w
If you feel it is not enough then up the wattage gradually til you reach a wattage where you are happy.
If you feel it is too hot then lower it gradually.

Hi can somebody help!!!

I’ve been sent vape juice 70vg 30pg by mistake, what coil should I use, I usually use 1.6 coil and 50/50 juice in my innokin Zlide tank, I have a 0.8ohm coil and what wattage would I need to use?

You'll be fine vaping high VG on the zlide, I used to especially sub ohm. You'll find you'll get a slightly less throat hit due to the lower pg, but you may find you prefer it a bit more.

But be careful of dry hits using the higher pg as it's a bit thicker so can take a bit more time to wick, but I didnt find that an issue on my zlide. Good luck :). And don't worry about asking questions, I have a motto "the only stupid question is an un-asked question" :)

You'll be fine vaping high VG on the zlide, I used to especially sub ohm. You'll find you'll get a slightly less throat hit due to the lower pg, but you may find you prefer it a bit more.

But be careful of dry hits using the higher pg as it's a bit thicker so can take a bit more time to wick, but I didnt find that an issue on my zlide. Good luck :). And don't worry about asking questions, I have a motto "the only stupid question is an un-asked question" :)

I thought the Zlide was a MTL tank ?

I just thought it funny but not funny haha about getting a dry hit from a MTL tank, didn't really think that was possible @ForestMagpie

I just thought it funny but not funny haha about getting a dry hit from a MTL tank, didn't really think that was possible @ForestMagpie

As I said I didnt get a dry hit, but with high VG it is possible with chain vaping. It is a MTL tank, and yeh you can get a very restrictive DTL but not really what the tank is designed for :)

Back
Top Bottom