What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

70/30 Holy Grail

Kingbroady

Initiate
Hi, all.

I'm not new to vaping, but feel like I may as well be. I'm afraid it's another one of those "What's the best ejuice at the cheapest price" questions, but I will try to quantify it.

I've mixed my own and before long, it tastes nothing like what I started with. I always found Totally Wicked's Iced Blackcurrant to be the sort of thing I liked. However, they're very expensive and unsustainable.

Therefore, I would appreciate your views on what to buy to achieve the following daily vape, both DIY and ready to go. Naturally, as cheaply as possible. Thinking three good flavours on rotate so it keeps it fresh.

1. Strong, authentic fruit flavour without the cheap, chemical under/overtones
2. 70/30 VG
3. Very ice cold, not just menthol

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi, all.

I'm not new to vaping, but feel like I may as well be. I'm afraid it's another one of those "What's the best ejuice at the cheapest price" questions, but I will try to quantify it.

I've mixed my own and before long, it tastes nothing like what I started with. I always found Totally Wicked's Iced Blackcurrant to be the sort of thing I liked. However, they're very expensive and unsustainable.

Therefore, I would appreciate your views on what to buy to achieve the following daily vape, both DIY and ready to go. Naturally, as cheaply as possible. Thinking three good flavours on rotate so it keeps it fresh.

1. Strong, authentic fruit flavour without the cheap, chemical under/overtones
2. 70/30 VG
3. Very ice cold, not just menthol

Thanks in advance for your help.
Pop over to the Mixology section. You'll find boatloads of different mixes and some really good advice, too.

For a great range of shortfills check out Primevapes. Very popular on here and are present here on the forum.

For a great range of shortfills check out Primevapes. Very popular on here and are present here on the forum.
Yeah highly recommend primevapes, their fruits are amazing, if you like blackcurrant there are 2 really good ones, triple berry and blackcurrant lemonade, both of which you could add a ice nic shot to for the menthol, my favourite is limesicle which has menthol in already, but could also add an ice shot to to make even cooler

https://www.primevapes.co.uk/collections/all-prime-vapes-eliquids

Buy 6 excluding the juice of the week and get 10% off buy 12 and get 20% off

Free delivery over £30

Really good flavours read the descriptions on each and that's pretty much how they taste, no chemical taste at all and the fruits are really kind on coils

My last order

20200325_130654_compress77.jpeg

the only way to find out is to try.
I may get shouted at for saying this but I actually like SOME of the 88vape shortfills.

if you find a flavour profile you like you can always buy a bottle of koolada and ice it yourself it only needs 0.5% - 1% so it wont water down the flavour.

I've had two or three of 88 vapes, a I would definitely recommend them as a cheap & decent vape. Rejuiced as well (I use their "Ice ice baby" as a cold/mint shot for bland shortfills).

I've had two or three of 88 vapes, a I would definitely recommend them as a cheap & decent vape. Rejuiced as well (I use their "Ice ice baby" as a cold/mint shot for bland shortfills).
I've had 88 vapes raspberry ripple,i'll just say never again.

Back
Top Bottom